Daps
Reppin
UK
Drake Officially Confirms "Views From The 6" Release Date

Drake Officially Confirms "Views From The 6" Release Date
March 16, 2016 | 9:00 AM
by Danielle Harling
Drake_03-16-2016.jpg

Drake confirms Views From The 6 release date, via Instagram.

Although Drake didn't share a specific release date for Views From The 6, the Toronto singer/rapper did announce that his much-anticipated project will in fact be released in April.

Yesterday (March 15), Drake uploaded a picture of a Views From The 6 billboard, and added the follow caption: "APRIL"

This week's announcement comes months after Drake rapped about possibly dropping Views From The 6 in January, on his “30 for 30 Freestyle.”

“But just know it’ll be January in no time,” Drake rapped on "30 For 30 Freestyle," which was released last November.

Although an updated released date for Views From The 6 was just released, details on the album have continuously been offered thanks to those who have lent their assistance on the project or have ties to Drake.

Earlier this month, ILOVEMAKONNEN spoke with Montreality about what he's heard so far from Views From The 6.

"I don't even know 'cause I hear so many songs and then they'll be like, 'It's going on there,'" ILOVEMAKONNEN said, during the interview. "And then it's like shyt came out four months ago or something, so it's like, 'Oh.' It's gonna be definitely a good album, though. I'm nervous."

Drake's Instagram post confirming his Views From The 6 release date, can be found below.

For additional Drake coverage, watch the following DX Daily:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
mark my words he'll drop this shyt April 1st as a digital release. April 15th as a physical release date. we're due for a new single too.