Drake Posts Family

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Her face isn’t that bad. It’s just her nose. That shyt could be easily fixed if she wanted to. I completely understand getting in trouble with this broad.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Drake is biracial therefore he is entitled to have a non black baby mother.
Me personally, black white or biracial, who you have kids with is your business. I just find it funny that he used black culture and pandering to (mainly) a black female fan base to become successful and still ended up giving it all back to CACs. :laff:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me personally, black white or biracial, who you have kids with is your business. I just find it funny that he used black culture and pandering to (mainly) a black female fan base to become successful and still ended up giving it all back to CACs. :laff:

Coli nikkaz love PAWGs, it wouldnt be surprising if dudes here have biracial kids too.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Coli nikkaz love PAWGs, it wouldnt be surprising if dudes here have biracial kids too.
See the one poster who said “of course you’d make fun of a mixed kid”. That french afric00n more than likely has a whole load of mutts running around and that’s why he’s mad.

I ain’t for making fun of children but I’m not gonna say it’s off limits. If you’re in the public eye, you’ll be scrutinized one way or another.