Drake the Hip Hop Gladiator Who Took on 20v1 finally bows out on IG. “Good Times..Summer Vibes up Next”

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
"I like Drake with the melodies, I don't like Drake when he act tough"

Kendrick got a quote no matter what angle Drake takes. These tracks will follow him for life. Sheesh :huhldup:
Hov got ethered and went on to be more successful… well see
We still call jay a camel but he did aight.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hook for Rich Spirit just became legendary.

But it’s clear between what Top said and this that execs have probably stepped in. Can’t have your 9 figure investment being called a creep.

Kendrick called the iso and dude still trying to hide behind the 20v1 angle

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
nah this shyt aint over you got hungry hungry hitters pulling up to the crib like its door dash

but i'll take another passionfruit if you got one in the tuck

passionate from miles away
passive with the things yuu say

:wow:

giphy.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick’s boss told yall it was over weeks ago and then reiterated it the other day. Meaning there’s no more videos coming for any songs on either side (unless Jimmy Iovine makes Kendrick put one out).

The only person who won’t speak for themselves or show his face is the person they say “won” :yeshrug:

The people still dragging it are weirdos and possible predators searching for heaven knows what on Twitter and Reddit. I can’t even blame Kendrick for that, a lot of them aren’t even his fans

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
drake took a worse L from Pusha T. He'll just do what he did last time release an album with a corny bar like "im was not hiding my kid from the world i was hiding the world from my kid. " or some gay shyt like that
i wasn't texting underaged girls, Underaged girls was texting me

#bars

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iamgine getting bodied by a singing nikka :mjlol:
I supported Drake in the beginning, but it's pretty clear Kendrick won. Drake found out that people like Kendrick and Game will take you to deep waters and drown you. The rappity rappers have endless stamina. Drake ran out of things to say while Kendrick has plenty left in the clip.