Drakeo The Ruler Dead After Fatal Stabbing at Music Festival. RIP

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that no one has been arrested yet or that LAPD hasn't even announced a person of interest is WILD. Drakeo brought a lot of bad energy to himself but GATDAMN that's fukked up
I remember his mother only caring about money when he died

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How is it that someone gets killed on camera in front of a group of people and no one gets charged?

This is absolutely crazy when you think about it,
Its a group of gang bangers. Majority bloods who hated his guts.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a group of gang bangers. Majority bloods who hated his guts.
The sad thing was that he wasn’t a real gang member

I’m just hoping this case is part of a big Rico case which takes time, if it isn’t it’s not getting solved

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
The sad thing was that he wasn’t a real gang member

I’m just hoping this case is part of a big Rico case which takes time, if it isn’t it’s not getting solved
It would take multiple eye witnesses . U would think there would be video of the confrontation. For nobody to be charged, I doubt it'll ever get solved. Dude was cool with the NH side, but YG was riding around the 60s hood not long after dude was killed. So it seems nobody is even riding for him.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would take multiple eye witnesses . U would think there would be video of the confrontation. For nobody to be charged, I doubt it'll ever get solved. Dude was cool with the NH side, but YG was riding around the 60s hood not long after dude was killed. So it seems nobody is even riding for him.
wasnt yg reportly there? somebody said that he and drakeo were fighting and he was beating him up and one of his homies came and stabbed drakeo in the neck

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
wasnt yg reportly there? somebody said that he and drakeo were fighting and he was beating him up and one of his homies came and stabbed drakeo in the neck
YG and the tree tops were believed to be heavy that night. And he's really one of the few artists in LA that could get his ppl backstage. Drakeo was outnumbered crazy. It was no fair ones going to be allowed, so I doubt he was whooping anyone 1 on 1.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
YG and the tree tops were believed to be heavy that night. And he's really one of the few artists in LA that could get his ppl backstage. Drakeo was outnumbered crazy. It was no fair ones going to be allowed, so I doubt he was whooping anyone 1 on 1.
YG was actually with the Familys

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
He didn't have no Compton n1ggaz? He's even more to blame if he helped them get in. Cuz those were Drakeo's direct opps.
At the time (not sure how it is now), he wasn't in good favor with the Trees and was rolling with the family's tough. I don't think YG orchestrated anything, it was just a perfect storm aided by poor security.

That wack ass Inglewierd song definitely didn't help

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
At the time (not sure how it is now), he wasn't in good favor with the Trees and was rolling with the family's tough. I don't think YG orchestrated anything, it was just a perfect storm aided by poor security.

That wack ass Inglewierd song definitely didn't help
He was dissin Munchie B heavy. Insinuating he was sexually assaulted in the county. Dude was making way too many enemies to not actually be in a gang. Its insanity. He seemed to think that Stink Team shyt was the new death row or something.