Draymond thinks earth could be flat

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Breh let this die, there is absolutely nothing you can do to convince people who have their mind made up. Like you said, for some reason the burden of proof is on on you, like you're supposed to know centuries of science by heart. But Earth-flatters somehow don't have to prove anything, they say "we're just asking questions" lol...very handy. Whatever proof you provide they will question the source, say it's a conspiracy, etc. There is absolutely NOTHING you can tell them that will change their belief, even if you gather 45000 scientists of all countries they will just say it' a global conspiracy and that you're sheep:yeshrug:
Consensus fallacy

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Breh let this die, there is absolutely nothing you can do to convince people who have their mind made up. Like you said, for some reason the burden of proof is on on you, like you're supposed to know centuries of science by heart. But Earth-flatters somehow don't have to prove anything, they say "we're just asking questions" lol...very handy. Whatever proof you provide they will question the source, say it's a conspiracy, etc. There is absolutely NOTHING you can tell them that will change their belief, even if you gather 45000 scientists of all countries they will just say it' a global conspiracy and that you're sheep:yeshrug:
You a sheep if you haven't entertained something and outright reject it because it's hard to grasp. I respect people can point out valid questions after researching everything. Some people do that which is why Im not on board with the flat earth theory, they pointed out some good points like why the stars appear in the same place every night.. I'm on the fence. What I do know is we never been to the moon and don't go to space because we can't. Lotta you people ask questions about FE that have been addressed by FErs for years. Which is how I know you didn't do any research you just acting on kneejerk emotions

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You a sheep if you haven't entertained something and outright reject it because it's hard to grasp. I respect people can point out valid questions after researching everything. Some people do that which is why Im not on board with the flat earth theory, they pointed out some good points like why the stars appear in the same place every night.. I'm on the fence. What I do know is we never been to the moon and don't go to space because we can't. Lotta you people ask questions about FE that have been addressed by FErs for years. Which is how I know you didn't do any research you just acting on kneejerk emotions
stars do not appear in the same place every night... you say stupid shyt that proves that you didn't do any research whatsoever.

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
No. What I'm saying is if you wanted to to to Antarctica right now to explore it you would be banned.

The Antarctic Treaty has banned anyone who is not approved by government authorities from going to Antarctica.

They only allow scientists because they don't want idiots affecting the already fragile environment down there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They only allow scientists because they don't want idiots affecting the already fragile environment down there.

:mjlol: fragile environment?

nikka there's just ice down there. Ain't no life. If they got no problem with humans polluting everywhere else on earth where there is life, why they protecting a lifeless block of ice so hard?

Y'all nikkas need to open your minds and wake up.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Yo, I tried, for the last 4 hours combing the research books, internet, and library records of this term "Neo Darwinism cac Evolutionists" and it only referred me to this thread and a brand of toilet paper that was sold in the 50s.

Can you link me any articles?:mjlol:

Yea, I'll post some links. Have not been on in a minute.