Drew Brees in 2020: DONT KNEEL IN THE NFL OR DISRESPECT THE FLAG; LEBRON ETHERS BREES

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again as I said in the Dak thread and alluded in the NFL statement thread.

The NFL has the worst and I mean worst PR I have ever seen a multi billion dollar company have. They fukked up 3 times in 3 days. Like how stupid do you have to be?

They have the tone deaf statement on monday. Then today the star player of the most popular team makes an announcement in this climate that he is donating to training officers (another tone deaf statement) and finally Brees today makes another tone deaf statement.

Like do they realize that sports is shut down and some fans may never come back? The last thing you want to do is push away fans. Especially on a topic that now over 60% of the american public support. :mindblown:

Not only that but drew brees is the star player for a team in a city that is over 50% black. This would be the equivalent to playing for the Jazz and saying fukk the mormons on live tv.

Drew Brees literally Plexico Buress himself and the saints, but not with a gun.....but with his mouth....what a stupid SOB.

Last I been waiting for Drew to slip up for over a decade the dude is a hardline conservative republican. For example he criticized Obama in 2008 for shutting down Guantanamo Bay and said in 2011 he said it wasn't the NFL unions job to help compensate retired players saying that they blew their money. Even though many were retired players from the 50s and 60s when they made nothing and helped grow the league so doo doo face birth mark brees could get 20 mill a year contracts...:mindblown:

In other words fukk drew brees.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Went from “Breezus Christ” to “Breezlebub”. His hairline should have told us all we needed to know.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that cracka!
YktCzTR.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Buddy went in :wow:

Thread by @MartysaurusRex: Damn y’all thought Drew would say something different than what he did? Tell me one white QB that truly stands for something other than thei…
Damn y’all thought Drew would say something different than what he did?

Tell me one white QB that truly stands for something other than their captain America images....

Not one of them spoke up when it wasn’t easy to speak up. Now they writing statements.

And y’all wanna applaud them for these statements, when y’all crucified every athlete that said something by protesting in the beginning. Locking arms was always stupid. There was no risk in locking arms. It was no diff from these corporate BLM statement.

Look in happy they’re saying something.. but when they had a chance to make a big play for their black teammates and colleagues most of em remained silent, showed ignorance or didn’t say anything of importance when it was really needed.

Funny thing is that if the white guys I showered with, slept next to, shytted next to, counted on etc etc would never speak up for me how could I ever expect the white folks I never spent any time with at all to do so.

But now that there’s a safety net everyone wants to speak up. I hear it but I wanna see it.

And fangio saying that there’s no racism in the league is like sitting on an elephant and telling me it’s a horse.

All these coaches with white daddy syndrome in the league and football period talking down to black players in a way they would never do to a white player know it’s wrong then want to turn around and tell em im hard on because I love you like you’re my own son as an excuse...

The nfl is racist. The main reason they don’t have black coaches is because of racism not because they aren’t “qualified”. You already know how the white owners who hire coaches feel about black players. It’s the same way they feel about black coaches.

The difference is that they need the black players to make the league work they don’t need the black coaches in order for it to work.

You can tell me joe judge is more primed and ready to lead a team to championship than eric bieniemy.

Sports media folks play a roll in the framing of negative narratives around black players too. A lot of you muthafukkas are racist as well.

Black QB have to do every fukking thing right, baker mayfield and his white privilege allows him to do whatever he wants. “This kid has so much swagger” no the fukk he doesn’t. If a black QB did any of that and lost the narrative wouldn’t be swagger it be unfocused, not serious.

And Fangio of course the league has racism because there are racist players, coaches, owners, GMs, trainers, executives in it. So cut the bullshyt. How are you leading black men that feel that racism everyday when you telling em it doesn’t exist. Gtfoh.

Let’s not being ignorant. You have a HOF QB in Drew talking about protesting the military when taking a knee. It’s been forever long how the fukk do you still not know what your black “brothers” are fighting for?

You get in front of millions on your platform and give a ignorant statement fukking up the message dudes have lost their jobs fighting for. You and your friends need to take your knees off of the necks of your black teammates and stand for something.

Because spreading the false narrative of protesting the military and shyt is exactly what you are doing. Get informed. Read a fukking book.

Someone black will know if you’re racist before you probably do.

Protect these black boys when you allow them the play these sports. The coaches, owners, leaders at all levels will brainwash them to believe that it’s all they need to be and focus on. When you sign those waivers you’re signing over their identities.

So do your research on what these coaches are saying and instilling in these kids. And coaches stop with the if you have other interest you don’t love the sport you’re playing narrative. That other interest could be their forever because you know the sport isn’t.

Because the way it is set up throughout the entire system is that the only place they truly have in the league is as a player. The forever jobs in the league are dominated by white people starting with the QB position. Because of racism just look at how they talked about Lamar

We need more black coaches leading black men. And the league as stopped many players from experiencing that with blatant racism and prejudice when hiring coaches. You can play for our team but you can’t lead our teams.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
At this point I can’t spend anymore energy on this kneeling/flag bullshyt. In 2020 if you still playing that disrespectful angle then you either too ignorant or you choose to ignore what it really means. That is a choice to reject the knowledge. You don’t want to be educated about it. You just want something to be fake mad about.

or 3rd option you’re racist and this is you trying to discredit Kap and the movement.

it really shouldn’t be that hard man. Is police brutality wrong? Yes? Ok then.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peyton really dropped the ball letting this smudgeface lame get a ring.

Like damn, why not lose the one against Cam instead?

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes it’s best to be quiet. Drew brees could’ve even said “I don’t necessarily agree with kneeling but I understand it.” And that would’ve been taken better. This dude had so much goodwill all he had to do was not screw it up. Lol

But he just had to get it off which means he probably had more fukked up shyt to say.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes it’s best to be quiet. Drew brees could’ve even said “I don’t necessarily agree with kneeling but I understand it.” And that would’ve been taken better. This dude had so much goodwill all he had to do was not screw it up. Lol

But he just had to get it off which means he probably had more fukked up shyt to say.

:mjlol:Its literally the wyte version of when keepin it real goes wrong

Daps
At this point I can’t spend anymore energy on this kneeling/flag bullshyt. In 2020 if you still playing that disrespectful angle then you either too ignorant or you choose to ignore what it really means. That is a choice to reject the knowledge. You don’t want to be educated about it. You just want something to be fake mad about.

or 3rd option you’re racist and this is you trying to discredit Kap and the movement.

it really shouldn’t be that hard man. Is police brutality wrong? Yes? Ok then.
racists are everywhere they just play subliminals and go on code to avoid being persecuted for being racist...as they should be
they're cowards
at least if you're open with that shyt I know where we stand