Drink beer instead of tea, brehs

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Beer dehydrates you and is expensive, so is tea but it's healthier

If you like dark beers, you'll love black tea, Assam is malty AF, actual Japanese teas are grassy if you like IPAs, and you'll get an uplifting buzz from Peur tea

I haven't drank booze in a year and some change, I just got tired of it, started at 14

Anyways, a friend gave me a can of "Japanese" beer, and I just drank it, wasn't trying to quit :ld:

Ain't missing much tbh, the green apple notes were good and it was smooth but getting buzzed just feels juvenile :skip:

Kava's good too :ld:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I fell off since I started working from home... "lunch" is whenever now but I used to ALWAYS follow it up with a cup of mint tea or ginger tea :ohlawd: It's so satisfying... Especially after a healthy meal that leaves you full, but light??? :wow:

Fill Collins

Daps
Cant get a buzz off no tea… but i drink oolong
Try puer, it's slightly fermented Chinese tea or any good quality sencha or matcha

It's slightly stronger than a kombucha buzz and more organic feeling

Otherwise just put cannaoil into an all milk chai :noah:

Fill Collins

Daps
Black tea???:jbhmm:
In Asia, they call it Red tea

By itself it looks just like black coffee, I recommend Typhoo and Yorkshire Gold in particular, or any English Breakfast or Assam blend if you can get it

Darjeeling is called the champagne of teas too, recommend that if you like all those

Fill Collins

Daps
I fell off since I started working from home... "lunch" is whenever now but I used to ALWAYS follow it up with a cup of mint tea or ginger tea :ohlawd: It's so satisfying... Especially after a healthy meal that leaves you full, but light??? :wow:
I'd cold brew both of those and Earl grey in the same jar overnight

That cold burn was :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In Asia, they call it Red tea

By itself it looks just like black coffee, I recommend Typhoo and Yorkshire Gold in particular, or any English Breakfast or Assam blend if you can get it

Darjeeling is called the champagne of teas too, recommend that if you like all those

Black-Tea-2-1.jpg

you mean this????

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
buy real tea leaves, not powder bagged tea. I usually get green tea, roasted brown rice green tea, jasmine tea, oolong tea, and if I have to use bagged tea, I like Dilmah from sri lanka.