Drink Champs Eps 179/180: Benzino/Master P (Both Vids added)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Nore & the show but why does he keep having the same guests? The same
artists are on their 3rd run on the show.

Because he's on Revolt & Tidal, those platforms are not available to everyone.

Last edited:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
this show has been good lately...and P is someone I have the utmost respect as far as the blueprint he laid down for the game...any interview he gives there’s always something I pick up...I’ll probably get the benzino one out the way first then listen to P

Bro it's like Nore's become less annoying and you just learn to appreciate the conversation. It's still hood but with a sprinkle of professionalism. I had no clue Dc twin passed though. Does anyone know how he died?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Because he's on Revolt & Tidal, those platforms are available to everyone.

Nore should be knowledgeable enough to interview hip hop artist out of his comfort zone. But i give Nore credit. only he can get 2 hours of interviewing the same artist over and over.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro it's like Nore's become less annoying and you just learn to appreciate the conversation. It's still hood but with a sprinkle of professionalism. I had no clue Dc twin passed though. Does anyone know how he died?

ppl talked about it in another drink champs thread...nothing was confirmed but someone suggested it was possibly a suicide...I tried googling info and saw a gofundme page allegedly created by his sister that was taken down...the person stated he overdosed on pills but idk if that page was real

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I gotya pull thid old articke where Ghostface is wayching Master P on a video show and says " he can't rap for shyt, but he goin for it though"

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
C was a wild boy, dude went Pastor Troy concert with Hot Boy :ohhh:

C also went to Cash Money Concert that they had and walked through the crowd Lol smh. But Hot Boy, ppl don't know, but that dude was a real shooter.

C came at a dude on SU campus for selling/burning his CD "Trapped in Crime" came to the Student Union looking for dude and everything. Dude didn't come to class for a least a week

C, that's who need Memoir

Who's Hot Boy? fill us in whoadie'

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
A lot of the shyt P does looks crazy these days but he's still a really sharp dude.