Drinking and Driving Conspiracy.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yo did you noticed that any strip that has bars doesn't have 24|7 parking :ohhh: I wonder why? Maybe because they want you to drive drunk so they could take in your money. If the government took drunk driving seriously like they claim they do there would be serious changes. If I was a memeber of MADD I would push for taxi driver to be tooken over by the government so people don't get jipped smd then you won't have to tip because the government took over and is taking the reins.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
That might be the case in NY. Here in Oakland and LA there is plenty of residential area parking around bars. If not, there is always the 2hr parking that starts at 9AM :yeshrug:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). They catch a lot of dudes at strip club parking lots, basically if you're actually over the limit in the GTA and at a strip club.. it's lights out for ya. No conspiracy there, just a hot spot.

Unless we're talking about downtown Toronto, no one really parks there..and the strip clubs there aren't even close to being as good as the ones near the Airport. So they know a lot of rowdy mofos are going to be leaving the lots.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel a certain way about it.. especially in rural areas.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yo did you noticed that any strip that has bars doesn't have 24|7 parking :ohhh: I wonder why? Maybe because they want you to drive drunk so they could take in your money. If the government took drunk driving seriously like they claim they do there would be serious changes. If I was a memeber of MADD I would push for taxi driver to be tooken over by the government so people don't get jipped smd then you won't have to tip because the government took over and is taking the reins.

:what: don't post drunk :drunk:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
How can people accept giving away all of their money to other people in exchange for poison, and expect the bar owners to care wether or not you die that night driving home as they force you off premises in a drunken stuper?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe bar owners don't care if you die. Hence they sell you poison.

Alcohol isn't poison...

There is evidence that shows people who drink an ounce or two everyday live longer and healthier than those who don't...

If that's your line of reasoning, Allah is the ultimate culprit...He/She makes the stuff possible, He/She knows exactly how your life will turn out (from the day you are conceived to the day you die, and after) and what does He/She do to help you along? Nothing...

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Lol at you referring to God as she. God makes no mistakes. You are not better than God. Yes God tells us there are benefits in alcohol, but also to avoid it because the negatives outweigh the benefits. Now you can be an alcoholic if you want to, but just know that it's an act of disobedience to God.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at you referring to God as she. God makes no mistakes. You are not better than God. Yes God tells us there are benefits in alcohol, but also to avoid it because the negatives outweigh the benefits. Now you can be an alcoholic if you want to, but just know that it's an act of disobedience to God.

:laff: yo theres no way your this much of a herb in real life