Drive around with an oven in the back seat, brehs

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
I guess this makes sense. :ehh:

Have the delivery guys drive around in official Domino's vehicles. Much better than them delivering cold ass food that's been sitting in the back seat of their raggedy personal car among a bunch of their junk. :scust:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
2015_Chevrolet_Spark_DXP_DriverSide.jpg

That's instant death if a motherfukker rear ends you; that shyt is fukked up lol. Look how close the drivers head is to the oven; you have to sit stright up; gangsta lean is not an option.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

That's instant death if a motherfukker rear ends you; that shyt is fukked up lol. Look how close the drivers head is to the oven; you have to sit stright up; gangsta lean is not an option.

They could've atleast put that shyt in the trunk or on the other side. Got the heat from the oven burning your ears while you drive. How far is their range of delivery that this is necessary anyways? If you in a major city, the location can't be more than ten minutes away. Plus you can reheat it a bit yourself if you prefer. I don't know how they got this idea approved. Speaking of pizza and yesterday's events, when is that pizza from the future getting here? I want that mini pizza that grows in the microwave.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

It's a warming oven box dummy not a full blown electrical oven. Basically, it's just a small electrical coil and a insulating box, common sense should tell you a car battery doesn't have enough juice to start an actual oven

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
It's a warming oven dummy not a full blown electrical oven. It's just a small electrical coil and a insulating box, common sense should tell you a car battery doesn't have enough juice to start an actual oven

lol the fukk are you talking about; warming oven and electrical oven is the same shyt, it's called a range oven lol.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
It's a warming oven box dummy not a full blown electrical oven. Basically, it's just a small electrical coil and a insulating box, common sense should tell you a car battery doesn't have enough juice to start an actual oven

Nikka edited his shyt and put a slash on the oven and put in box, to cover his shyt up lol. These clown ass nikkas; it ain't that serious bruh lol

Last edited: