giphy.gif

:mindblown: :mjlol: :laff:

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Act like a soft bytch & let a trio of gay spics call you racial epithets in your own car brehs! :martin:

He did the right thing by recording.
The fact that it says "you will be recorded in the window" and the fact that there are no injuries or threats means the idiot has no case.

He can take the matter up with Uber and get his money back. This not a police matter. The fruitopian is going off the deep end, he has emotional/psychological issues.

Last edited:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
He did the right thing by recording.
The fact that it says "you will be recorded in the window" and the fact that there are no injuries or threats means the idiot has no case.

He can take the matter up with Uber and get his money back. This not a police matter. The fruitopian is going off the deep end, he has emotional/psychological issues.
:mjlol::dead:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
fukk recording! This type of abuse isn't worth being a Lyft/Uber driver. Better him than me because ain't no way them fakkit P.R. can kickers would have stayed in my car disrespecting me.

Breh, got to pick your battles, especially if you talking upping the tempo to physicality....which would have just led to arrest, injury/serious injury, paying court/legal/hospital bills, reputation soiled, and probably lost of an easy hustle.

I did Uber in Houston for awhile when it first came to town. It's a great side hustle, just to have in the back pocket, probably not as great when it first started. Yes, I've kicked people out my vehicle (verbally), and yes I have not picked up passengers when I saw they were going to be distrespectful from the gate

So I agree with you it is the drivers vehicle, and it appears the driver actually pulled over because he was being disrespected and probably ask them to leave, but they didn't get out...so again...it was smart that he recorded the interaction after he pulled over.

I'm not saying don't have self-respect, but there are levels to this shiit. We all know the scenario...driver gets loud...passenger gets loud and starts cursing...driver says it's my car and get the fukk out...passenger refuses....driver attempts to physically remove passenger......WORLDSTAR VIDEO.

Because we don't know the dynamics of the drivers situation, the driver chose a different option, rather than physically remove, record.

Last edited: