drop the positive about Dr. York and his movement

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think he was, but I also think he was wayyyyyy smarter than most of these group leaders. He was too smart for his own good that's what got him fukked up.
His insight and planning abilities god..... that's what I'm interested in

But everyone only likes to speak about the fukkkery. Even in real life. .... even around a bunch of so called afrocentric people.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
They say the smartest ones carry some traits of unbalanced mental disorder.dwight served a little time in matawan, phsyciatric ward ..where he met and sneaked around clarence 13x and azreal, who also were diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I remember reading about him sending shots at Elijah Muhammad, and either they saw about him or something, then he turned around copping pleas.
I remember reading about him sending shots at Elijah Muhammad, and either they saw about him or something, then he turned around copping pleas.

During his ansar days he was talking shyt about noi, god body etc..
The noi came back with a threat..york fell back like a bytch!!
The scroll was called the lamb with elijah's face on it..with his explanation and aplogy to the noi!
₩ dr Khalid served him up nicely man..I used to have the tape, this serving/one whooping battle kicks the crap out of
These house of konscious and hebrew isralites rants..trust me.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
During his ansar days he was talking shyt about noi, god body etc..
The noi came back with a threat..york fell back like a bytch!!
The scroll was called the lamb with elijah's face on it..with his explanation and aplogy to the noi!
₩ dr Khalid served him up nicely man..I used to have the tape, this serving/one whooping battle kicks the crap out of
These house of konscious and hebrew isralites rants..trust me.
I saw a vid of Khalid throwing subliminals at York but this was after he was out of the NOI.

Soon

Banned
Daps
They say the smartest ones carry some traits of unbalanced mental disorder.dwight served a little time in matawan, phsyciatric ward ..where he met and sneaked around clarence 13x and azreal, who also were diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

Not true. Smart people who are deranged have a unbalanced mental disorder.

Crazy thing about our people, we have such a distorted & polluted value system that some are actually trying figure out the genius of York. Especially after the sick shiit he did. Sometimes I wonder.

This is why you have to be extremely careful who you associate with.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not true. Smart people who are deranged have a unbalanced mental disorder.

Crazy thing about our people, we have such a distorted & polluted value system that some are actually trying figure out the genius of York. Especially after the sick shiit he did. Sometimes I wonder.

This is why you have to be extremely careful who you associate with.
I know of nothing of sick shyt he did so chill with all that foolishness.

Show me a black source that speaks to York being sick or whatever , , if you're truly Most concerned about his crazy shyt.

In the meantime, our people need to build so that we can advance so that is the aspect that I judge men on

Soon

Banned
Daps

Show me a black source that speaks to York being sick or whatever , , if you're truly Most concerned about his crazy shyt.

In the meantime, our people need to build so that we can advance so that is the aspect that I judge men on

I posted a vid in this thread by one of his followers. If you really wanted you can find more testimonials. If you had kids you wouldn't be a in awe of this guy. It's bad enough drug dealers are treated like heroes, but this is just too much.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Nuwaubians are despised by all of these groups. For years he was known as Dr. Pork or Dr. Yorkub (Yakub) by 5%ers because of his evil ways. 5%ers used to hand out pamphlets in BK with a picture of Dr. York sticking pins into the heads of black babies. Khalid Muhammad himself went to go set it on York back when he was still a quasi muslim.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They pissed a lot of the money away at the sake of ruining idk how many lives. I'm sure it's the same everywhere but a lot of the churches and 5% esque groups are come ups for the top guys and eventually deluge into cults and sex.

In Brooklyn some of the groups I know of still have a couple nice buildings that I know about not that I really follow it like that.

I find some of it really great to read but that's it.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Black folks just want to be a part of something so bad, that we'll go falling for anything. We are always looking for a savior. Maybe because these people have warped our brains with their belief systems and manufactured theologies. SMH!

My brothers and sisters, we are in the land of confusion. There are millions of cults running around here. The Mormons being a vast cult, along with Scientology and they are based on ideologies and manufactured histories. Dr. York is no different than Joseph Smith or L Ron Hubbard.

Now I recognize the effectiveness of organization and\or religion, and we can see how organizations based around doctrines like the Mormons, Scientologist have acquired power and influence in the political arena and are accepted as legitimate cults. I lump the NuWabians into the same ilk, except they're cult is not recognized, maybe because a White man didn't start it.

PS: He was teaching some strange stuff. But no stranger than the dark lord Xenu, or finding gold plates. He had some gems here and there though. But I'm not for cult leaders.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Remember having dialogues about dude on another site years ago.