Drug dog arrives on panama city beach

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
All I'm saying is my Foxie is a Redbone while your Smoke is a Russian Blue. Seems like only one of us is Blue lives matters and it ain't me
Da Baby Oop GIF - Da Baby Oop None Of My Business GIFs

My nikka your dreh is a ginger magacac :mjlol:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You really defending drug dogs on the beach? :mjlol:
I'm just asking why are we assuming all those people on the beach are black or latino. I'm also asking why civil rights activists are being compared to alleged potential drug users.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Yo, listen up here's a story
About a little guy
That lives in a blue world
And all day and all night
And everything he sees is just blue
Like him inside and outside
Blue his house
With a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to
I'm blue
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
I'm blue
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da Baby Oop GIF - Da Baby Oop None Of My Business GIFs

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I'm just asking why are we assuming all those people on the beach are black or latino. I'm also asking why civil rights activists are being compared to alleged potential drug users.
No one assumed anything. Drug laws were created to go after black and latino people. That's a fact.

Dogset enforcing "law and order" includes dogs biting black civil rights protestors. They all work for the same team :manny:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
No one assumed anything. Drug laws were created to go after black and latino people. That's a fact.

Dogset enforcing "law and order" includes dogs biting black civil rights protestors. They all work for the same team :manny:
I'm saying dogs have been made allies of the state
"Made" meaning forced by racists.

Martin Luther King, Jr.’s inspiring encounter with a German Shepherd police dog will move you​

They are two awesomely inspiring photographs – Martin Luther King, Jr. and his moving encounter with the police dog that was supposed to intimidate the Atlanta civil rights icon.​

It was June 12, 1964. Dr. King had been arrested in St. Augustine, Florida after testifying before a grand jury investigating racial unrest in the city. King and the SCLC were ordered to leave the city for one month.

Martin Luther King with German Shepherd dog

Martin Luther King, Jr. is placed in a police car with a German Shepherd police dog in June 1964.

At 4:00 a.m., according to Associated Press photo archives, King was placed in the back seat of a police car. And with him, a German Shepherd police dog. While intended to intimidate Dr. King, the dog instead lowered his ears, softened his eyes and appears to lean on King. Many observers said it appeared the pair “became fast friends.”
With a focus on civil and human rights, Dr. King was never known for shepherding animal rights. But his love and compassion for all life likely charted a specific course for his family.
Coretta Scott King, Dr. King’s widow, would continue working with other civil rights icons, including Ralph David Abernathy, who is seen standing outside the police car in the second photo. Mrs. King began advocating for animal rights and would become a vegetarian. King’s second son, Dexter, became a vegan in the late 1980’s, according to published reports. Both were driven by the notion that animals shouldn’t be harmed.
“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members,” Mrs. King once said.

Lord Beerus

Daps
"Made" meaning forced by racists.

Martin Luther King, Jr.’s inspiring encounter with a German Shepherd police dog will move you​

They are two awesomely inspiring photographs – Martin Luther King, Jr. and his moving encounter with the police dog that was supposed to intimidate the Atlanta civil rights icon.​

It was June 12, 1964. Dr. King had been arrested in St. Augustine, Florida after testifying before a grand jury investigating racial unrest in the city. King and the SCLC were ordered to leave the city for one month.

Martin Luther King, Jr. is placed in a police car with a German Shepherd police dog in June 1964.

At 4:00 a.m., according to Associated Press photo archives, King was placed in the back seat of a police car. And with him, a German Shepherd police dog. While intended to intimidate Dr. King, the dog instead lowered his ears, softened his eyes and appears to lean on King. Many observers said it appeared the pair “became fast friends.”
With a focus on civil and human rights, Dr. King was never known for shepherding animal rights. But his love and compassion for all life likely charted a specific course for his family.
Coretta Scott King, Dr. King’s widow, would continue working with other civil rights icons, including Ralph David Abernathy, who is seen standing outside the police car in the second photo. Mrs. King began advocating for animal rights and would become a vegetarian. King’s second son, Dexter, became a vegan in the late 1980’s, according to published reports. Both were driven by the notion that animals shouldn’t be harmed.
“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members,” Mrs. King once said.

This nikka had this saved for years to deflect the fact that drehs are cac aligned.....:mjpls:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
This nikka had this saved for years to deflect the fact that drehs are cac aligned.....:mjpls:

It's the only thing he can point to. Meanwhile the rest of the civilized world knows our history :mjpls:

Coretta Scott King – Civil Rights Leader and Vegan​

Coretta Scott King - Civil Rights Leader and Vegan | Meat Your Future

Today (April 27) is Coretta Scott King’s birthday. The late widow of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., she was an indispensable and tireless leader in the Civil Rights Movement.
She also became vegan in 1995 at the urging of her son, Dexter Scott King. Both she and her son believed veganism was the logical extension of Dr. King’s philosophy of nonviolence and justice.
We also believe that human rights and animal rights are linked. Nonviolence and justice means nonviolence and justice TOWARDS ALL, not just towards those who are the same race, the same gender, or the same species as you.
We violate fundamental rights of animals when we exploit, harm and kill them. In all the ways that matter, they are the same – they are sentient, they can suffer, and they have an interest in their own lives.
In this respect, it is no more justifiable to violate the fundamental interests of animals simply because they are a different species than it is to violate the interests of other humans simply because they are a different ethnicity, gender, or any other morally irrelevant distinction.
Embracing nonviolence and justice means rejecting all of these forms of discrimination – including speciesism.
Coretta Scott King made this connection. Have you?

Lord Beerus

Daps

Coretta Scott King – Civil Rights Leader and Vegan​

Coretta Scott King - Civil Rights Leader and Vegan | Meat Your Future

Today (April 27) is Coretta Scott King’s birthday. The late widow of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., she was an indispensable and tireless leader in the Civil Rights Movement.
She also became vegan in 1995 at the urging of her son, Dexter Scott King. Both she and her son believed veganism was the logical extension of Dr. King’s philosophy of nonviolence and justice.
We also believe that human rights and animal rights are linked. Nonviolence and justice means nonviolence and justice TOWARDS ALL, not just towards those who are the same race, the same gender, or the same species as you.
We violate fundamental rights of animals when we exploit, harm and kill them. In all the ways that matter, they are the same – they are sentient, they can suffer, and they have an interest in their own lives.
In this respect, it is no more justifiable to violate the fundamental interests of animals simply because they are a different species than it is to violate the interests of other humans simply because they are a different ethnicity, gender, or any other morally irrelevant distinction.
Embracing nonviolence and justice means rejecting all of these forms of discrimination – including speciesism.
Coretta Scott King made this connection. Have you?

This nikka is posting random shyt now :dead:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
This nikka is posting random shyt now :dead:

Pin image

middle-class African Americans considered pet keeping a component of the nuclear family. Bonita B. Williams grew up in a middle-class household in northern Delaware during the 1950s–60s, the child of a registered nurse and teacher. Pet ownership began with her generation, as her parents had not kept any, and her parents’ attitudes reflect how dog ownership often intertwined sentiment and utility: “Dogs were viewed as something for children. My Dad believed dogs were an alarm to notify you if someone was on your property who shouldn’t be there. Claymont was very rural.”15 In spite of surviving a dog attack as a young child, she and her siblings enjoyed the company of canine companions purchased from Pennsylvania breeders: Rocky, a German Shepherd and “a Cocker Spaniel named Fluffy. We all loved Fluffy, even me.”

Lawson1-6-247x300.jpg
Courtesy The Afro American Newspapers.The Gaskins family poses for a photo with their family dog. Jewell C. Chambers, “Solid Americans: School Plays Big Role in Lives of Gaskins,” Afro-American (March 16, 1968): 12.

Lord Beerus

Daps
Pin image

middle-class African Americans considered pet keeping a component of the nuclear family. Bonita B. Williams grew up in a middle-class household in northern Delaware during the 1950s–60s, the child of a registered nurse and teacher. Pet ownership began with her generation, as her parents had not kept any, and her parents’ attitudes reflect how dog ownership often intertwined sentiment and utility: “Dogs were viewed as something for children. My Dad believed dogs were an alarm to notify you if someone was on your property who shouldn’t be there. Claymont was very rural.”15 In spite of surviving a dog attack as a young child, she and her siblings enjoyed the company of canine companions purchased from Pennsylvania breeders: Rocky, a German Shepherd and “a Cocker Spaniel named Fluffy. We all loved Fluffy, even me.”

Lawson1-6-247x300.jpg
Courtesy The Afro American Newspapers.The Gaskins family poses for a photo with their family dog. Jewell C. Chambers, “Solid Americans: School Plays Big Role in Lives of Gaskins,” Afro-American (March 16, 1968): 12.

Omit the dogs that were tearing up black folk, brehs :scust: