DrX and his bipolar issues - unappreciation thread

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
As someone with BPD, I'm not sure we should be making arm chair diagnosis.

But yeah, this dude is getting mad annoying. He just needs to smoke a damn blunt, sit down, and figure out what he wants to do with his life cause it's getting pathetic now,

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Let the nikka rant, he speaks truth :ehh:
:childplease: Yall nikkas sound like Trump supporters with this bullshyt.... aint nothing true about his woe is me rants

@PrnzHakeem I'm suprised you dont have him on ignore, I x'd him out years ago

At least he is not a legit danger to society like @Poitier. We are going to hear about him in the news one day

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Nah, he doesn't. Don't follow him into whatever dark hole he's burrowing into
:merchant:

i been co-signing some of his threads. i may have to take a look at myself in the mirror a few more times and start analyzing myself. :wow:

i need to change my life style..

@DrX don't take this thread too serious nor lightly. it should be a wake up call. we are trying to do you a favor.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
As someone with BPD, I'm not sure we should be making arm chair diagnosis.

But yeah, this dude is getting mad annoying. He just needs to smoke a damn blunt, sit down, and figure out what he wants to do with his life cause it's getting pathetic now,
Dude just needs to make a DrX Thoughts thread and post in there if its not related to an actual subject. Dude literally spams the board. @JudgeJoeGorilla makes a ton of threads that suck but they at least are varying subjects/topics. @DrX literally makes the same thread multiple times a day.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I ride with some of his social commentary but its evened out by some of those rants about being unable to get p*ssy :scusthov:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ignore list breh.
I try to avoid putting people on ignore because eventually everyone will say something interesting or funny.

But enough is enough.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
29177.jpg