DrX Has a Message for The Coli

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I've been on multiple forums since 2002ish and it happens on everyone. It's not the forum its the person.

I remember years ago on a general forum (mostly white) some goth/punk chick rage quit the site like 2 or 3 times. shyt was funny as fukk

Online forums tend to attract people who are mentally/emotionally unstable

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He came for @Sagat saying the same thing that the whiteboy who used to be his roommate said:ohhh:

Da hell:dahell:

Sagat has no room to stand on either, he's bat shyt crazy too

Suck on a .357 you fukking fakkit. I hope a cop kills you and sprinkles crack all over you body and your family never gets justice. And after the fact ill find your tombstone and piss all over it you pitiful embarassing braindead excuse for a black man. You aint even an afterthought in my world. :pacspit:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Breh is almost 30. If you aren't on track by then, you'll never get right. At least for most people.

Add in a mental disorder and you're shyt outta luck. Dr. X is going to be 40 and 50 battling the same demons.

His art isn't that great and he doesn't know business or marketing so he'll never get on and will be forced to work mediocre jobs until death.

It's pretty sad but people on this board think it's entertaining.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Breh is almost 30. If you aren't on track by then, you'll never get right. At least for most people.

Add in a mental disorder and you're shyt outta luck. Dr. X is going to be 40 and 50 battling the same demons.

His art isn't that great and he doesn't know business or marketing so he'll never get on and will be forced to work mediocre jobs until death.

It's pretty sad but people on this board think it's entertaining.
Cold world :mjcry:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:yeshrug: meant what I said....

american n1gger culture ....is a culture I no longer take apart of ... so what

i do my own thing....I'm free from the nikka kingdom...I'm a free man

and y'all was smart y'all would consider it...unless you want your life to pass you by because you're a prisoner of your own ideologies.

:heh:He doubled down yesterday. fukk that apology.