Dubois vs Joyce

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
How? Warren promotes both ...
Frank has invested much more money into Dubois than Joyce. Has got to honour a five year deal with Dubois.

Frank is broke and was banking on this fight to settle alotta debts...then COVID hit. He was banking on ticket sales and PPV
Dubois was the Golden Boy. Where does Dubois go now? Fighting at the Copper box with Hughie Fury? How much does a fisheyes make off of that.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They're the real ones who fukked him over.

Joyce established that jab in round ONE. All those rounds later and they had zero tips to give him other than "go in there, hit him"

He was just a kid who fit the looks part, but ultimately surrounded by bad trainers who overhyped him on his natural ability alone

Dude is super undeveloped and needs a few years of proper training/boxing to bounce back, if he even has fight in him anymore

Sounds like youre describing Wilder...word to @patscorpio :dead:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
If we keeping it 100, how many of those 41 fighters better than Joyce without thinking about it?
Breazeale, shyt was flowing off the tip of my tongue before you quoted me. That fight should have deadened any lightskin Olympic heavyweights with iron chin debates:gucci:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Frank has invested much more money into Dubois than Joyce. Has got to honour a five year deal with Dubois.

Frank is broke and was banking on this fight to settle alotta debts...then COVID hit. He was banking on ticket sales and PPV
Dubois was the Golden Boy. Where does Dubois go now? Fighting at the Copper box with Hughie Fury? How much does a fisheyes make off of that.
needs to extends Joyce's contract, and now that the dew if off the lily, he can have DDD fight a faded contender

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
needs to extends Joyce's contract, and now that the dew if off the lily, he can have DDD fight a faded contender
:ehh:

Ironically at the moment Dubois can't see. This is after he said Joyce's mum can't see but is gonna see her soon get knocked out.

Joe Joyce's mother is blind.

Dubois is getting rushed to Moorefields Eye Hospital as we speak

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a great watch, I won a relative a good amount of money on this fight. I didn’t know for sure who’d win but I did say it was more of a 50/50 rather than Joyce being 4-1 and that he’d fought at a much higher level. You are better prepared if you go through the levels. Dubois went from fighting weak opponents to an Olympic medalist and the inexperience showed. It was a much closer fight than people assumed it to be. Frank Warren didn’t step him up. Similar thing happened with Wilder, fought too many knockovers and then got destroyed by Fury. At least Wilder fought Ortiz who isn’t elite but is good, Dubois went from mostly fighting wack fighters to an Olympic medalist. He just kept hitting with the jab time and time again.