IronFist

🎯 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
duck-dowm1-540x360.jpg

Duck Down Music is celebrating its 20-year anniversary with a unique event. Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds (Juan EP) will be narrating an evening of in-depth interviews & performances with Boot Camp Clik, Buckshot, Smif N Wessun, Black Moon, Da Beatminerz, O. G. C, Rock of Heltah Skeltah & Dru Ha. Fans will be treated to stories throughout the label’s history, intercut with performances of standout singles from the artists. There will also be a Sean Price tribute. Guest appearances throughout the evening from the likes of Pharoahe Monch, 9th Wonder, Skyzoo, Torae, Marco Polo, Ruste Juxx, Chelsea Reject, Raz Fresco & more.

@Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Method Man @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @2meo @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @JaneG33 @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MC Metaphysical @MichaelStrathanGap @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yeah I been listening to this in bits and pieces since last week. Didn't know there was a vid (of course there's a vid).

Props. Listening to podcasts while doing something else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>