Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure how stating you have friends with kids that get women means that all women don’t care. THOSE women don’t care, obviously the ones that do aren’t talking to them.

Can’t believe this thread is 11 pages :deadmanny:.

Pearl’s got the formula down pat :sas2:.
I also have a fan club that follows me around. Anything I do gonna will do pages just off of them alone.
:pachaha:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Story sounds funny.

Sounds like he fukkd, repeatedly. At his leisure. On his schedule. You caught feelings. He didn't reciprocate at same level. Time went by. He got his girl (who you knew about) pregnant. First couple months as a father have finally passed and he's settled into the new routine. His schedule is now predictable so now he has some time for you again. He just called. You want to answer. But you feel kinda sleazy now so you decide to concoct a scenario whereby it is you that is in control of the situation. He won't trip bc you'll respond. You will meet for dinner. You'll crack jokes about him being a father and his baby mama. He will laugh, then tell you he's stressed. You'll say "oh so that's why you wanted to see me?" You will act offended but he won't buy it. You will end up in his car, your head bobbing up and down.

I know OP was reading the first half of this like "damn he nailed it, how did he know :sad:" lol

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Women in general prefer men with no kids

Yea having a kid and showing u a good dad can pull shorties for u but u lying to yourself if U think that gives U some sort of advantage

Brehettes ain’t even in here saying anything outlandish. Why would a woman wanna deal with baby mama drama especially considering they most likely still fukking? :dwillhuh:

And a fine woman with a kid will have a much easier time finding someone to accept her than her male counterpart. No way y’all dudes believe otherwise.