Dude puts dungeon up on Airbnb and makes $300 the first week

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

And the place is not even his :russ: people out here desperate as a mothafukka to get a spot.

A new finesse? Exchanging airbnb rentals could be a thing :lolbron:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
shyt...
Have you seen the rent prices in Oakland(where this experiment takes place) and SF:huhldup::damn:
People (hipster, tech nerds)will pay anything to stay in the town or city instead of commuting..
Hell I want to move back but even with my income and my girls income we would have to move to Fairfield, Vallejo, Richmond(Im too old for that city:lupe:)..
Sac town prices are looking sus too because of how they are pushing Hispanics and blacks out of both due to gentrification in the city/town..
But I wouldnt mind moving to Tracey:leon:
But my girl fell in love with Monterey, Santa Cruz, Half Moon Bay when I took her out there..
Also San Jose is getting ridiculous with them prices:mindblown:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
bruh, i just signed a lease for an apartment and got an extra bedroom just to make that airbnb money, shyt is lit :wow:

shyt, me and my girl just put another bed in our studio apt to get that airbnb money.
can't wait till we get that bunk bed and double up.

get on my level.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
shyt...
Have you seen the rent prices in Oakland(where this experiment takes place) and SF:huhldup::damn:
People (hipster, tech nerds)will pay anything to stay in the town or city instead of commuting..
Hell I want to move back but even with my income and my girls income we would have to move to Fairfield, Vallejo, Richmond(Im too old for that city:lupe:)..
Sac town prices are looking sus too because of how they are pushing Hispanics and blacks out of both due to gentrification.
But I wouldnt mind moving Tracey:leon:
But my girl fell in love with Monterey, Santa Cruz, Half Moon Bay when I took her out there..
Also San Jose is getting ridiculous with them prices:mindblown:

Richmond has gotten a lot more mellow. You might want to consider getting in there while the market is still cool in it.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
shyt, me and my girl just put another bed in our studio apt to get that airbnb money.
can't wait till we get that bunk bed and double up.

get on my level.
tenor.gif