Dudes wanting their apartment complex to be the projects unappreciation

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Indoctrinated fukkery. This society associates blacks with poverty and ignorance so you'll have some that will go out of their way to dumb themselves down and meet pointless standards.

This thread will eventually turn into a pissing contest as to who's "hood" and such though. Coli gangstas brehs. :coffee:

My gut tells me that this is what is a lot of our problem with regards to this. Ive seen it. We didnt have much growing up, and I knew others who had it way better and trying to act gangster and shyt. People from the suburbs with their father in their lives trying to act 'hood'. Some people even in their 30's trying to impress you with how 'hood' they are. A lot of these single mothers are like this too.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Complex could have 2 bedroom townhomes for $900 a month and nikkaz be like these my projects:birdman:

Im like :what: "nikka, u work 50 hrs a week and bring home a G a week. Be thankful that you live in a complex where the rent is so high, everybody living there HAS to work."

Plus, it's one of them apartment complexes that has those lift gates that let you in when you swipe your card
It's the opposite for me. nikkas round here get a little bread and make it seem like they too good to come around the way :pachaha:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I get what yall are saying but at the same time people from the hood don't have a monopoly on certain behaviors, style, or mentality.

Like people from the burbs have to be walking around cheesing, wearing cardigans and shyt.

And some of it is jokes as well. When I was in college I lived an apartment complex we called "The Nolia" mainly because the word Magnolia was in the name of the complex. Although it was a little hood and a couple cats got shot out there, we were just applying a cultural reference. It wasn't to be taken seriously.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:russ: Act like you live in The PJ's but Mailboxes got Greenberg , Ngyuen and Muhammed on em brehs
nikkas posted up out front grilling like :birdman: while their neighbors in the background watering flowers with a prius parked out front :laff:

"Hey Jamal, im making some hummus with pita chips along with some coronas, want some? :ld:"

":obama: sure buddy!"

*turns around*
"Hell yeah I fukks with hummus nikka:birdman:"

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I get what yall are saying but at the same time people from the hood don't have a monopoly on certain behaviors, style, or mentality.

Like people from the burbs have to be walking around cheesing, wearing cardigans and shyt.

And some of it is jokes as well. When I was in college I lived an apartment complex we called "The Nolia" mainly because the word Magnolia was in the name of the complex. Although it was a little hood and a couple cats got shot out there, we were just applying a cultural reference. It wasn't to be taken seriously.
People act like gentrification hasnt been going down since the 90s anyways, hood people been living in the burbs, even pac mentioned this.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
nikkas posted up out front grilling like :birdman: while their neighbors in the background watering flowers with a prius parked out front :laff:

"Hey Jamal, im making some hummus with pita chips along with some coronas, want some? :ld:"

":obama: sure buddy!"

*turns around*
"Hell yeah I fukks with hummus nikka:birdman:"

Reminds me of this kid I went to high school with, buddy looked like a straight fukking dork.

One week it'd be

:ohhh:: Yo Tim, who you role with?

:birdman:Tim: nikka I'm 7-4, Larry Hoover GDN.

Week Two

:birdman: Tim: What? nikka I roll with the 4'z, red and black nikka.

Week Three

:birdman: Tim: I ain't never no four corner hustler, I'm Renegade.

Meanwhile this nikka got a beatdown more than any other person I'd ever met in my life :heh:

Seemed like he got suspended every month for getting into some shyt his Lupe Fiasco looking ass couldn't handle it and ended up with him getting :deadrose: every time

When he finally "won" a fight nikkas was legit :krs::leostare::gladbron:at just the idea of that happening.

Come like a couple months after graduation, I find out buddy went up to the school for a season game and he ended up getting the breaks beat off of him by a sophomore. :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Be like hey how's it going man. :heh:

Get this in return
2q3xlht.gif"%20border="0

:francis:

Welp time to move. The rent is to goddamn high to be mean mugged like we in the fukkin Hood. They Shoulda never gave u nikkas money :camby:

Just playing in real life I grab the nikka by his collar and make him say hello. But I know brazillian jiujitsu so you might not want to try it.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Be like hey how's it going man. :heh:

Get this in return
2q3xlht.gif"%20border="0

:francis:

Welp time to move. The rent is to goddamn high to be mean mugged. They Shoulda never gave u nikkas money :camby:

Just playing in real life I grab the nikka by his collar and make him say hello. But I know brazillian jiujitsu so you might not want to try it.
young nikkas at my school are literally like this. They just ignore your ass, give you a blank stare or mean mug you like they got something to prove.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak for anyone else, but having been in the hood, and even visiting my dad on the west side of Chicago...this shyt aint cute.

Nothing about the "hood" or worse, the projects, is something I would be proud to represent.

I take that back. Getting out and never going back is the exception. Its misery in poverty and dudes wanna fit in so bad that they cant see what it does to our people.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Living in the hood sucks. Always gotta be on guard and strapped all of the time. Police sirens and gun shots waking you up.

I cant wait to move to a black suburb someday.