dudes who date asian girls...the breath?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Years ago I was dealing with a korean chik, we first started fukin the second date and I don't think she expected it. I'm guessing she hadn't shaved in a while cause her box had the Shang Tsung goatee going on
Shang_Tsung_Immortal.jpg

I've never seen so much pubic hair that straight in my life. I still smashed :yeshrug:. But the next time she mad sure she was clean shaven.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is right.

I noticed the stanky old milk breath back when I first started fukking with asian hoes years ago. When I first noticed it I was like... "Damn... she must have just got done eating a big ass bowl of cereal?" But then... after talking to her several times on different days her shyt was still stanking... smelling just like fukking milk. smh

I've met way to many asian hoes with the Milk breath for that shyt to be a myth.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
OP is right.

I noticed the stanky old milk breath back when I first started fukking with asian hoes years ago. When I first noticed it I was like... "Damn... she must have just got done eating a big ass bowl of cereal?" But then... after talking to her several times on different days her shyt was still stanking... smelling just like fukking milk. smh

I've met way to many asian hoes with the Milk breath for that shyt to be a myth.

:pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli

@Tommy Knocks

I think these brehs have Asian women. Maybe they can dispell this myth.
Garlic is a plant of nightmares. Keep your Asian woman away from this so you can keep wrinkles off your face and your nose hairs can not turn grey.

No Garlic for Asians and keep wax on deck for Puerto Rican girls and that 5 o'clock shadow

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
what is tha stinky sour milk breath they got about? i met a certified freak, gives good head, good head on her shoulders, mad cool, but she got that stereotypical asian breath. what is that shyt? any tips?

Asian women are usually the cleanest ones around. Every Asian chick I've been with you could literally eat food out of her p*ssy and be straight. She might on that south east Asian tip, a lot of them eat some weird azz sh*t. But to keep it 100 you just probably got an Americanized one with cottonmouth, stay the f*ck away from that sh*t my ninja :scusthov:

Daps
I had to sit next to an Asian dude on a flight to Hawaii and as soon as the plane took off he opened that coffin he called a mouth and started snoring and hazmat fumes was coming out. Got so bad I stood up by the bathroom most of the flight cause there were no other seats.