Dumb People Will Lecture You About PizzaGate Then Turn Around & Tell You White Supremacy Isn't Real

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
How do you smartDumb nikkahs and Cac's do it:snoop:

Literally the same people who complaning about "Militants" and being "ProBlack" while dismissing White Supremacy as a global agenda similar to a cult/religion are seriously discussing PizzaGate:mindblown:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Name names.

giphy.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
tell people to kill themselves when they try to spread awareness of demonic pedophile rings, brehs
Tell me about white supremacy.

You telling me about a Cac pedo-ring is like you telling me Cacs really like mayonnaise.

What are your well documented and elaborate breakdowns of white supremacy?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Tell me about white supremacy.

You telling me about a Cac pedo-ring is like you telling me Cacs really like mayonnaise.

What are your well documented and elaborate breakdowns of white supremacy?

CAC government pedo rings are documented fact

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
CAC government pedo rings are documented fact
There's cac pedo schools
Cac pedo churches
Cac pedo sports programs

Cac pedo government is not impossible. Again tho breh, why are these pizzagate people in denile of white supremacy!

Pedo shyte is horrible and outrageous but those same people just pretend that they cant break down or understand White Supremacy because it don't exist

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Adidacs @HellRell804 where yall stand on white supremacy brothers? Can you break it down for me with pictures and slides and videos like yall got in the PizzaGate thread please!

White supremacy is real, but its totally Dependant on non white people desperately wanting to be a part of white society. I remember when I was a child, Mexican immigrants flocked to my area for farm work as they did across a lot of rural areas. They didn't integrate into white society, they did their work and went home. They lived in their own communities even if it was 8 or 9 to a 3 bedroom home. They didn't over consume American media that painted them as lazy beaners and cry about it. Fast forward to today they have their own media they consume. Satellite TV allows them to be plugged into their own culture. They have their own restaurants and tiendas, and they sent their kids to school instead of stupid shyt like giving 10% of their income to the church. Nowadays Mexicans aren't even the ones working the fields like that, its the Salvadoran immigrants. One of my friends was the son of immigrants, he took his knowledge of fixing houses he acquired from his family went to school and became a general contractor. You don't hear too much about Mexicans getting beat and killed by police. Took them about 30-40 years to move past the underclass.

I also remember Korean immigrants coming over. There was a store down the street and a Korean gentleman brought it. Had his whole family working there and they lived in the attic. Around this same time, a black man opened another store down the road. Guess which one stayed empty even though the area I live in has a very healthy black community. Fast forward, he put his kids through school and they progressed past convenience stores.

Same story with Muslim immigrants...

When I hear someone drone on and on about white supremacy, I see someone who honestly believes white people are superior. They have no desire to compete. They just want a seat at the table. They consume all of this white supremacist media which makes them feel hopeless. And, like a battered woman, they think that pointing out the messed up shyt white people do is going to make white people realize how messed up they are and give us our just due for the years of mistreatment. It never dawns on these people to play the hand they're dealt while slowly disengaging from this system and create our own system that benefits us. I hate to be the one who tells you this but that reparations check ain't coming.

We had the perfect opportunity when the economy was booming in the 90s but we gave all that money back to white people.

We generate billions for white executives and then talk shyt about brothers like master p and dame dash who promote ownership. We tout figures like lebron, jay z, and Dr. Dre who, while worth hundreds of millions, generate billions for their bosses. The concept of being a boss is foreign to us, and always will be as long as we keep fighting to change a system that was designed from the ground up to exploit us. Sometimes you just gotta say fukk it, take your ball and go home.

There's no excuses in 2016 to keep this going. The internet has changed the way we consume media but we still gravitate to crime dramas and romantic comedies. Stan Lee and marvel is the only one who thought to put out not one but two positive black male super heroes in Luke cage and black panther.

Talking about white supremacy is pointless unless nikkas is really down to unplug from the matrix and fight it