Dunkirk sitting at 93% on Rottentomatoes is why ill never follow review scores ever again

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Im surprised you didnt know killing nazis was universally praised. Its an opportunity for people to morally show out :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this was one of the most boring movies I'd ever seen in theaters. trying to stay awake was excruciatingly painful :sadcam: kept yawning every two minutes, hoping the tear glance would keep me awake.

oh my LOOORRD :picard:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This was a great movie. A lot of people don’t have the patience for anything that’s not on a michael bay pace though

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved Dunkirk. It’s an anti- “war movie” like Apocalypse Now. So many little elements you don’t pick up on immediately like you never see the Germans. It wasn’t another Nazi bogeyman movie. Totally focused on the people involved on that day.

Also hate that people can’t appreciate a movie that isn’t 2 1/2 hours of yapping. DAmn I watched a movie called The Red Turtle without one word of dialogue in it and liked it too. :mjlol:

Finally someone that understood this movie. This movie was more from the actual perspective of those involved. The brilliant aspect is how it is shown through their own human error, yet it was propagandized as them being "heroes".