Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Amazing..

This is why Cavs needed Kyrie..

those empty stat padding stuff LeBron does in the first 3 Quarters mean nothing without a closer in the 4th i.e. Wade in his prime, Ray Allen, Kyrie etc.

With the game on the line, there's literally 15 other players i want the ball instead of LeBron.

Durant took the Crown. Best player in the league, no more arguments.

:wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Bron was so out of his depth that he wasn't even the 3rd best player on the court tonight :wow:

slack_imgs_4.gif

This'll go down in history as the shot that broke the King's spirit; man has no answers for this team anymore :wow:

giphy.gif

The Slim Reaper got the deposed King spooked going anywhere near the paint now after snuffing his soul out at the rim so many times :wow:

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
OP need to worry about trash ass Washington and overrated John Wall :russ:. It’s amazing how LeBron owns that squad btw Wall just threw up another Brick and nearly broke his back going sprite commercial. Wizards can’t get no real Rings so he wasted money tricking on his teammates so that can imagine the feeling :mjlol:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
2 no calls on clear contact fouls while driving in the paint in the 4th quarter

This is what happens when casuals make threads

Stick Up Kid. You're a grown man who dedicated threads to Lonzo Ball's first games and saying he's a bust. He got 25 against the Warriors the other day..

Stick Up Kid. You're a grown man who thrives on LeBron hate..

Those daps don't translate to real world appreciation breh.. that shyt gotta come from yourself. You're like that annoying kid whose parents don't give him love so he's annoying so at least he gets some attention, even if it's negative attention.

I'd say more, you're likely a cac so I can't say 'you're black so I will support whatever you want to do as long as it isn't to bring down other black men' but you're an obsessed cac so all I can say 'stop cac, just stop it'. You literally have to be blind and not know a single thing about basketball to not see that those plays (specifically the last one) were clear fouls, the first one too but if there's any doubt.. there's none about the second foul.