Dwayne moved from Alumni to Current on WWE.com Roster.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Reigns is getting put over for sure. The return of Hollywood Rock to make the cypher complete. :ohlawd:

"You booed me in Philly :ufdup:"

The incoming Rock Concert with Xavier playing back up trombone :mjcry:

The potential shyt talking with :neckbeardjesus:

Dwayne has saved the E so many times now, Trips and Stephanie are going to have to name their first born son after him :blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cesaro, KO, Rusev, DB, Orton, Seth, Dolph, Reigns (to put over), Sheam.

Well almost a dozen,.
I agree 100%, this the reason we ain't got no fukking stars now. fukk having them part timers come back and only play with each other, giving NOBODY the rub in return and the product being shyt 85% of the year.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
sfx5Mbt.jpg

:blessed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Probably because he won it off the People's Elbow.
And Punk retained in the TLC match against Ryback weeks earlier because Shield literally stopped him from yanking that title down after he dominated Punk. Nyggas pick and choose when they wanna whine.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Reigns is getting put over for sure. The return of Hollywood Rock to make the cypher complete. :ohlawd:

"You booed me in Philly :ufdup:"

The incoming Rock Concert with Xavier playing back up trombone :mjcry:

The potential shyt talking with :neckbeardjesus:

Dwayne has saved the E so many times now, Trips and Stephanie are going to have to name their first born son after him :blessed:

bruh if he ever came out to this theme again i could die a happy man.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I agree 100%, this the reason we ain't got no fukking stars now. fukk having them part timers come back and only play with each other, giving NOBODY the rub in return and the product being shyt 85% of the year.
nah the reason they ain't got no stars is because they pushed only cena for a decade and anybody who the crowd got behind got fukked over. some of those dudes had the potential but the bank was dropped. none of them dudes is worthy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nah the reason they ain't got no stars is because they pushed only cena for a decade and anybody who the crowd got behind got fukked over. some of those dudes had the potential but the bank was dropped. none of them dudes is worthy.
I definitely agree about the creative part but you're saying nobody on the roster is worthy of......going over Rock? Or a super push?