Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson actually washes himself (unlike Hollywood peers)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh: Who takes cold showers? It's too uncomfortable. The only time I attempt a cold shower is if some reason the power or water heater is out or something.

You can say similar about hot water showers. I always shower with warm water.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: Who takes cold showers? It's too uncomfortable. The only time I attempt a cold shower is if some reason the power or water heater is out or something.

Cold showers have been proven to have health benefits beyond just "waking you up".

It takes a week or two but you can get acclimated to the point you can bring yourself to do it.

In my opinion it's never "pleasant" however, except from a masochistic perspective.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps

You don’t take cold showers on a really hot day? That shyt feels wonderful. :ahh:

I just got back from Jamaica and was taking cold showers twice a day there.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He was raised by a black man so :hubie:

Not sure about Samoan women and Samoan culture too much since I’ve never personally dated one but most pacific Islanders I met shower multiple times a day, including my ex’s and a chick I’m currently speaking with.

She be like :mjtf: if I dont shower 2-3 times a day

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Cold showers in the morning wake you up, increase alertness, and gets blood flowing.

Cold showers also can help you lose bodyfat and rejuvenate muscles ala soaking in ice baths or cryotherapy (but not to that extreme)

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
The crazy thing is that there is nothing controversial about his tweet. But people will find some way to shyt on him for it.

Them whites gonna get on him for excessive water usage, and that's not totally wrong imo.

One a day should suffice, three is taking water from others type selfish, especially in the Cali situation.

Thought he lives in Virginia. Doesn't he have a farm out there?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cold showers in the morning wake you up, increase alertness, and gets blood flowing.

Cold showers also can help you lose bodyfat and rejuvenate muscles ala soaking in ice baths or cryotherapy (but not to that extreme)
Yo that body fat shyt is true?
:ohhh:
I heard this from a friend and was like shut up stupid!

:what:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

You don’t take cold showers on a really hot day? That shyt feels wonderful. :ahh:

I just got back from Jamaica and was taking cold showers twice a day there.

Outdoor backyard cold showers in the summer heat makes sense....but indoors? Don't you to need turn off the AC for hours to justify taking an indoor cold shower? If the AC is working fine in the summer heat, I still wouldn't want to do an indoor cold shower.