Dwayne Wade Expresses How Proud He Is Of Turning His Son Into A Woman

Rhapsaerys Barkaryen

♊Sigma Wolf of the WoofPack♊
Supporter
Daps
I pray that he doesn't break. I rarely participate in conversations about Zaya and the Wade family because it always turns into a bunch of grown folks bashing a child. With that being said this is the first time I've seen legit worry in Dwaynes eyes. Teenagers are already hard to raise but raising a teenager that is transitioning, is black, is wealthy and is now a public figure has got to be stressful as fukk. Everybody and they rusty butt grand mammy got something to say. Maybe he should limit her time on social media and his too.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What is he supposed to say?

Can't say I agree with parents exposing their kids to fame so I wouldn't be comfortable with my kid running downstairs happy that Lil Nas followed them.

When it comes to supporting her with gender transition, that's his business. It isn't on me as an outsider to say he should disregard what his daughter is telling him and disregard the advice of their therapists. I don't know better about his family more than he does and they're not my responsibility.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Banned
Bushed
Daps
I pray that he doesn't break. I rarely participate in conversations about Zaya and the Wade family because it always turns into a bunch of grown folks bashing a child. With that being said this is the first time I've seen legit worry in Dwaynes eyes. Teenagers are already hard to raise but raising a teenager that is transitioning, is black, is wealthy and is now a public figure has got to be stressful as fukk. Everybody and they rusty butt grand mammy got something to say. Maybe he should limit her time on social media and his too.
fakkit supporting another fakkit. Shocking :heh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Until one of these weirdos is seriously physically hurt, it'll always be safe for them to continue their filth..be careful of what you allow and tolerate from the start