Dwayne Wade Expresses How Proud He Is Of Turning His Son Into A Woman

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
It's nikkas who are in the closet, have repressed thoughts/urges, and/or are insecure in their own sexuality, that have the most to say about LGBTQ people, instead of minding their own business.

This. It’s always the nikkas with the over the top theatrics. Told breh it’s safe to come out the closet.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
If that was my kid I would love them if they were gay or a twitter/TikTok weirdo that doesn't want to be called a gender....however I won't have anything to do with them transitioning until they are 18+. They can make the choice to ruin their body and etc when they are grown..

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It’s his kid. I just don’t see why this should be everyone’s business. At this point, all this media attention he’s giving his son is just a dog whistle to the freaks in Hollywood.

It’s actually quite sad and disgusting.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wade keeping it PC

Inside, he like

trey-tre.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I mean come on. This what he used to look like at the end of his career :scust:

wade.jpg

This what he looks like today

dwyane-wade.jpg

That man is straight up glowing and there's just no denying it. The illuminati said give us your son and we'll give you back 20 years. That shyt looking like a fair trade right now:wow:

He's Radiating:dame:

He's Glowing:dame:

He's Illuminating:sas2:

Stay woke :sas1:

Caponeflowers

Rookie
Daps
Damn and Dwade used to be one of my favorite players ever smh....why man why ???

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
On some real, you can disagree with a person’s lifestyle and feel like it’s inappropriate for Zaya to be transitioning but there’s no reason to be calling someone a “faggit “

It’s disappointing that the use of that word even has a place here, in this context.
OK faq

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Banned
Bushed
Daps
It's nikkas who are in the closet, have repressed thoughts/urges, and/or are insecure in their own sexuality, that have the most to say about LGBTQ people, instead of minding their own business.
That guy use to obsessively harass a trans poster who use to post on here. One day she hit me up on tumblr and informed me that he was in the random thoughts thread ready to risk it all for a trans woman named Valencia Hall 😭
Saved

Pin image

And he's not the only one that's like that on this site.
Ahh so this is what this is about. Ya tranny homie got bullied. Makes sense:heh:

Remember; tranny suicide rates are 41%. Let’s get them numbers up

Cp69rLI.jpg