Dwayne Wade On Supporting 11 Year Old Son At Pride

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
does he have that gleam in his eyes like my cousin's husband?

only thing yall can really do for him is take him to the strip club or set him up with some.

maybe take him to a psychologist?

“does he have that gleam in his eyes like my cousin's husband?” - idunno anything about a “gleam”, bro.. seems like a normal teenager to me.

“take him to the strip club or set him up with some.” -

Damn whats crazy is my brother tried to get his eldest to set up something for him when Jayye turned down this girl 4 prom this past April. The eldest fought his dad, cause he was being pushy and forcing Jayye into shyt he didn’t like. I felt him on that tip though.. like if somebody trying to hook us up with nighas when we know we not attracted to that shyt ..told Troy (my bro) to jus chill b4 he pushes Jayye away frfr. His mom considered therapy, but after reading up on that conversion shyt, I heard it fukks ppl head up

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
“does he have that gleam in his eyes like my cousin's husband?” - idunno anything about a “gleam”, bro.. seems like a normal teenager to me.

“take him to the strip club or set him up with some.” -

Damn whats crazy is my brother tried to get his eldest to set up something for him when Jayye turned down this girl 4 prom this past April. The eldest fought his dad, cause he was being pushy and forcing Jayye into shyt he didn’t like. I felt him on that tip though.. like if somebody trying to hook us up with nighas when we know we not attracted to that shyt ..told Troy (my bro) to jus chill b4 he pushes Jayye away frfr. His mom considered therapy, but after reading up on that conversion shyt, I heard it fukks ppl head up

:whoa: you might want to chill with the name-drops bro.

about 100,000 people post here, allegedly.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want to know how come his son really thinks he's gay at 11 and why are they taking him to grown up events to flaunt his gayness...If hes gay that's up to him but at 11 you shouldn't be doing anything much more than supporting him and making sure he is happy with himself and confident. I mean you wouldn't take your 11 year old daughter to the slut walk or some shyt so she can embrace her sexuality right?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I mean I was only into Barbie dolls and whatnot. There was an older girl, that lived on my street that moved into my neighborhood. She started coming over. One day my mom trusted her enough to let me spend the night at her house. She was fast asf, told me all about sex, taught me how to dance provocatively. And when I spent the night, she slipped her hands in my panties rubbed my kitty, and grabbed my hands to do that to her too. then later humped me naked. I knew it was wrong, I didn’t understand why she did it to me. :yeshrug: Before that I didn’t look at girls that way.

Thsts Very common situation ma...
4real 4real