Dwyane Wade fined for throat slash gesture

Rain

šŸ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ this. "Throat slash". Acting like that nikka is out there giving Undertaker gestures

undertaker-throat-slash-o.gif

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Them throat slash gestures been barred for years

I'm saying. I was like 10 or 11 and remember Chris Childs having to temper that hand motion because it started to be an issue back when he was playing.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

The NBA gonna end up just like the No Fun League :snoop:

They have been fining cats for this. They fined DeShawn Stevenson for doing this in the playoffs years ago.

Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The NBA has fined Washington Wizards guard DeShawn Stevenson $25,000 for making a "menacing gesture" during Sunday's loss in Game 4 against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Following a first-quarter basket, Stevenson raised his hands as he ran back on defense and then made a throat-slashing gesture in the direction of the Cleveland bench. Boston Celtics forward Paul Pierce also was fined $25,000 for a gesture he made during the fourth quarter of Boston's loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night.

The fines were levied by Stu Jackson, NBA executive vice president of basketball operations.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
"But Adam Silver is the goat" - the coli

Looks like Silver been taking a few pages out of Goodell's book :sas1:
Yall must be young .
CWebb did thus in the 90s during a playoff game .. and I think they might have suspended or ejected and fined him . .. so this BEEEEEEN outlawed . when I seen him do it I knew he would be :ld: