Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps

Why are they all black:patrice:its like black men are becoming the face of this.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never understand this “feeling like a girl” stuff.:mindblown:
Just because you like to rock nails and wear dresses and do all that other shyt doesn’t make you a “girl”. My little sister plays video games, plays soccer, does karate, never rocks makeup and is always rocking jeans and sneakers. She isn’t into typical “girly” stuff. Does that mean she’s not a girl? :mindblown:
Just tell it like it is. The kid is just gay boy who’s into girly stuff. He’s not a damn girl. :heh:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
NEXT: "I feel like a 9 year old Boy! I am LGBT. Why is it wrong for me to love a X year old male? Are you hateful that I'm living my truth?" :usure:

Good job, Dwyane.
petetownshend.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Is that Pete Townshend?? Damn...is he on that :wrist: sh*t too?

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're making a slippery slope fallacy that has no place in reality, it's actually quite the opposite as the more anti-LGBT a society is the more accepting it is of paedo activity.

Kids coming to terms with their identity has absolutely nothing to do with child rape by the way.

Nothing but a word salad :mjlol:. They let a child molester out of jail and deemed him "no longer a threat" all because he "says" he's a woman now.....and you don't see the link here? A child is so much more than their sexuality. Tell me why is there such a need in our society for kids to be identified along sexual lines? It's all about sexual access and when you give kids a "choice" with what they wanna do with their sexuality, then consent is ushered right in with it. Don't quote me anymore because my spirit don't even feel right reading your perspective on this. You sound like an apologist for demonic energy.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's interesting how you ignored the first part of his comment.

How is this any different from changing your race???
I don’t really see race and gender as comparable.

Race is a construct. A Rachael Dolzeal(sic) really only identifies with the culture attached to being African American. It has nothing to do with being of African descent. She admired black culture so she wanted to be associated with it. She is also making an active choice to be identified as such.

Transgender, and by extension, gay people, do not merely identify with a culture or see it as an active choice. I can’t think of a transgender person that said “I became trans because I admired the culture or I just wanted to be transgender”. As evidenced by this thread, they’ve got enough unwarranted stigma attached to them as it is.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's the depression and suicide rates for kids who experience this mental disorder...before and after transitioning?

You really think this kid is gonna grow up to be normal, mentally stable and emotionally fulfilled?
I don’t know breh. You tell me.

I think he’ll be fine with his family and a good support structure behind him. I think many trans people have no one in their corner and that’s what can lead them down bad paths. Families disown them, friends do the same, that’s when things become amplified.

I’d be curious to see how many in this thread would disown their son if this happened.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This generation is all fukked up, i now have a problem with this when kids are starting to "transform'' into something they weren't born.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
That wench Gabby Union is responsible for this. This is what happens when you let in these Shea butter twitter weirdos into your family :francis:

NO.

DWAYNE WADE is responsible for this.

he didn't even attempt to do his job as a father.

hes supposed to be correcting that boy whenever he exhibits the slightest form of femininity. instead, he enables his son whenever he does the gayest chit possible