Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:why: Who frontin the money for this white supremacist sponsored assassin to get this type of lawyer.........

This devil needs to be fed to rats yesterday........

55b143da1200002c0013b313.jpeg

Dylann Roof Gets Famed Anti-Death Penalty Attorney For Federal Trial

Accused Charleston shooter Dylann Roof will be defended at his federal trial by David Bruck, the famous anti-death penalty attorney who most recently co-defended Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Bruck, who leads the Virginia Capital Case Clearinghouse, a legal defense clinic out of the Washington and Lee University School of Law, was named the lead attorney in Roof's federal case, according to court documents filed Wednesday.

Earlier on Wednesday, the 21-year-old Roof was indicted on 33 federal charges, including 13 hate crime charges. Roof was previously indicted for homicide at the state level for allegedly killing nine people at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina, in June.

Though he could face the death penalty in both trials, Bruck's appointment does not necessarily suggest that capital charges are forthcoming, said Robert Dunham, executive director of the Death Penalty Information Center. Prosecutors at the state and federal level have yet to reveal whether they will seek the death penalty for Roof.

Daps
Apparently you need to be a ignorant white women to really get nikkas heated:yeshrug:
But if you a white man and pull some:scust: shyt, you off the hook in a week:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Wouldn't surprise me if the state chose not to seek the death penalty but confident the Feds will. Those hate crime charges will be the nail in his coffin.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Damn! Death is the easy way but he would be a gawd to the cac nation behind the walls.