E.B.T. Dixie Messing With Talents Money Again

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
he Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting there is a lot of unhappiness in regards to TNA’s scheduled August TV tapings.

Although the tapings weren’t announced publicly yet, talents have been informed of them, and several talents were pulled from bookings during that timeframe, including Abyss, Drew Galloway, Jade and Andrew Everett on a U.K. tour. It was noted by the Observer that the talents could have made a lot more than they would from working the TNA tapings, but there are deals in place that make TNA tapings the priority. The promoters were reportedly hoping something could be worked out, but nothing has happened.

It was also noted that although TNA does control some talents’ bookings due to new contract stipulations, not every contract is like that. Several talents have reportedly been offered different deals, but a few top names have been offered contracts with the controlled booking stipulation, and at this point have not signed them.

It was previously reported that Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Drew Galloway and EC3 were offered new deals and have not signed them yet, but they all still remain under contract with old deals without the stipulation. TNA was reportedly hoping to re-sign them to the new deals during the last set of Impact tapings.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They'd better match it or I would go get my UK bread, fukk That

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Smh. This company just needs to fold at this point. Dixie has no idea what she is doing.

First thing with keeping talent happy is you dont mess with their money. Adding these tapings late knowing people got bills and trying to work is a low move. Dixie out here flexing non-existant muscle.

The top players (Hardys, EC3, Drew) would be foolish to sign these TNA takes priority deals.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime::mindblown::dahell::martin:

Yes, fukk with talents' money when the WWE is plundering every damn roster on the fukking planet.
7818559_orig.png