E.Beasley is on the FB group right now answering questions. I'll update this as It goes.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
E.Beasley is on the FB group right now answering questions. I'll update this as It goes. Only posting the important questions. People are asking him so off the wall shyt.

How will SM3 be different from other events?-There will be FOOD, more security to help the battles move faster

When will the other SM3 trailers Drop?-More will be released tomorrow

When is hitman vs con dropping?-Im not sure when Hitman vs Con is dropping but it is coming out soon..

How do u feel about KOTD format compared to URL'S?-I like the KOTD format.. They have their own time limits and way of doing things that is different and original which is what hiphop is all about

What do u think of Daylyt's antics?-Daylyt's antics are crazzzzy.. some people think they are a distraction but others enjoy them.. evidently they help because we are talking about him

Why URL pay battle rappers a lot of Money and they half assing? -That's a great question.. I think everyone is entitled to a bad night.. nobody is perfect but it's crazy how they can insult us to our faces and when we choose to call out a bad performance it's a problem

Do yall have anything planned for another event after SM3 yet?-The next event after SM3 is with a sneaker trading company in Brooklyn.. Come cop and trade your favorite sneakers and watch some battles too.. the card is coming together and it won't cost more then 25-$30 that's on October 12th

Did the URL staff ever think about some sort of judging system?-I am strongly considering a judging system but as you know it's hard to judge a battle in the room because sometimes things don't translate on film. But I would like to do winner take all instead of paying both guys.. I think this would make MC's hungry.. They would also make more money

Why so little promo for SM3?- I really don't want a lot of people at SM3 the crowds can get crazy and effect the battles.. we want to preserve the quality of what we do so we chilled a little on the promo.. we wanna make enough to cover expenses but put on a good show.. sometimes you have to change things

What is the next battle to drop?-Diz vs T-Rex is the next big battle to drop.. it should be out within the next few days

Why is B-Magic not on SM3?- I tried to get B-Magic an opponent and people kept running from the guy or making excuses on why they don't want to battle him

Anything going on with Rich Dollaz?-Rich Dolarz is actually about to make his return.. he is really eager to battle.. Rich makes money outside of battle rap so he battles when he feels like it. We are actually talking with him now stay tuned for more details but he will be back soon

WHAT THE HELL IS THE HOLD UP WITH SWAVE VS VERB?-Ayeverb vs Swave is in the works .. we are close

Dna tweeted he would take DNA. Whats up with that?-DNA vs B-Magic would be good.. by the time he took the battle it was too late for sM3.. He was the only person to really step up

Anything with Head Ice?-we haven't spoken to Head Ice Im not sure if he is still interested in battling.. He hasn't reached out

Have URL ever thought about a Rookies vs Vet card?-I would love to do a rookies vs vets on URL but it probably will never happen because some of the vets feel the rookies aren't worthy or they don't want to risk possibly losing.. They also would ask for more money to face a vet on URL.. The funny thing is they will gladly take a rookie in a farm league somewhere for less money smh

Why don't u be on cam a lot with Smack and Norbes?-I stay in the background because Smack and Norbes already have that locked down.. I also hate the way I look on camera. Norbes is camera whore by the way hahaha

Any thoughts on a rematch card? Would love to see Clips vs Tay Roc rnd 2-Rematch card is great.. we've talked about it

Don't remember what the question was but here is Beasley answer to it-The winner take all battle would be judged and I would definitely take suggestions from you guys when designing such a system

Is Yung Ill really coming back?-Yung Ill is coming back soon.. we are talking with him now.. We believe in him and will def give him another shot.

Every Hitman Question-what do ya'll wanna know about Hitman? Yes his battle will drop soon, We don't hate hitman despite his comments and threats.. Hitman isn't Banned.. We haven't spoken, neither one of us has reached out to one another. I felt he took shyt too far.. Anything can worked out as long as my family is harmed.....

Yes Hitman and URL have had crazy feuds in the past.. Hitman feuds with everybody.. It's his nature.. maybe this is why he is a tough competitor on stage.. What I hated about that feud is that people took his side automatically and fans assumed we banned him even though their was no proof. Is URL mad? Honestly we never even mention it we have so much other stuff going on battle and business wise we can't concentrate on the past.. Will Hitman ever be on URL again? Only time will tell but their definitely needs to be a sit down first.

Is QP ever coming back?-when Qleen calls me and says he's ready he'll get a shot

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Beasly always seemed like coolest out of them all. He is also professional whenever I see him on Cam.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Do yall have anything planned for another event after SM3 yet?-The next event after SM3 is with a sneaker trading company in Brooklyn.. Come cop and trade your favorite sneakers and watch some battles too.. the card is coming together and it won't cost more then 25-$30 that's on October 12th

Flight Klub.

And smfh @ an a possible DNA vs B Magic battle. :snoop:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Updated it with his answers about Hitman, He was ducking every hitman question for like a hour lol.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's crazy how nobody will battle B-Magi, I fukks with him HEAVY but damn, I know he's REAL beatable. shyt is wild smh....

I hope they can find a way to do "winner take all" battles... Get some hunger in these nikkas.

And what he said about "Vets" battling "rookies" in a farm league is wild.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Where's Cortez vs Tech 9, we need to see the fukkery :pachaha:

That's two battles now with Cortez they're holding on

Where are the uncut BET UFF battles???

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is B-Magic not on SM3?- I tried to get B-Magic an opponent and people kept running from the guy or making excuses on why they don't want to battle him

hahaha n*ggas know B-Magic is the illest

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's Cortez vs Tech 9, we need to see the fukkery :pachaha:

That's two battles now with Cortez they're holding on

Where are the uncut BET UFF battles???
and two Ill battles even though ILL/cortez was supposedly trash.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol@lying about rappers ducking B-Magic..DNA exposed them in his latest blog..

Crazy

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Even clips said that everyone was duckin magic.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Y no1 mentioned bout hollow n lux..
They did. Any questionin i didn't list is because Beasely just dodged it. He dodged any question about Lux/Mook/Reed. He was ducking Any hitman quesiton for like a hour until he finally answered. He was also asked about Cortez/Tech and Dose/Lottazay but didn't answer.