E-Commerce's Biggest Obstacle May Be Slow Postal Services

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
J.C. Penney CEO Marvin Ellison recently said that e-commerce companies' biggest challenge is that they are all expanding their businesses and pushing for faster delivery, but UPS, Fedex and especially the United States Postal Service aren't able to keep up, at least not at same cost that exists today, because they're not increasing their delivery capacity at the same rate e-commerce is growing, He said this will cause a supply and demand issue "that's going to be apparent here pretty soon."

The United States Postal Service Is E-Commerce's Biggest Challenge: J.C. Penney CEO

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why expand capacity if you're one of the only games in town?

UPS/FedEX/USPS is like "and then he says when are you going to expand capacity? I tells him when your motha stops grabbing my prick!"

1398447262694.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Laughable excuse for a failing business model. Way to go! ...shift the blame.

"Slow postsl services" don't seem to be an issue for Amazon.
You can't put JC Penny next to/inside the same building as the shipping service. :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Laughable excuse for a failing business model. Way to go! ...shift the blame.

"Slow postsl services" don't seem to be an issue for Amazon.

Go get package delivered by UPS and one delivered by the USPS and see which service is better... :ufdup:

shyt tbh the USPS reroutes some of their packages through THEM so they can deliver it. That shyt happened to me one time I was like...:dahell:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Go get package delivered by UPS and one delivered by the USPS and see which service is better... :ufdup:

shyt tbh the USPS reroutes some of their packages through THEM so they can deliver it. That shyt happened to me one time I was like...:dahell:
i thought it was the other way around that UPS (Mail Innovations) and FedEx (SmartPost) use the USPS for last mile delivery. i haven't had a problem with USPS yet, but I only use priority mail so maybe first class parcel select or some shyt is worse.

and the vast majority of amazon packages are delivered via USPS.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i thought it was the other way around that UPS (Mail Innovations) and FedEx (SmartPost) use the USPS for last mile delivery. i haven't had a problem with USPS yet, but I only use priority mail so maybe first class parcel select or some shyt is worse.

and the vast majority of amazon packages are delivered via USPS.

Not my packages... if anything all my amazon packages are ups or dhl first and foremost small packages are usps but they often have a habit of fukking up...:scust:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't amazon have their own service that delivers packages though?
Maybe JC needs to do the same thing...