EA did Black Box wrong this Session game is crucial

L2014

Banned
Daps
That shyt I was talking bout in the Skate 4 thread is real for Session

I just spent an hour learning flatland and still can barely catch the board just tre flipped a 8set feelin like a monster this shyt is:blessed:

EA be shelfin the best IPs then try to play catch up with micros smh it’s over

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That shyt I was talking bout in the Skate 4 thread is real for Session

I just spent an hour learning flatland and still can barely catch the board just tre flipped a 8set feelin like a monster this shyt is:blessed:

EA be shelfin the best IPs then try to play catch up with micros smh it’s over

I haven’t played session but I had the same feeling with skater xl and am super excited for its release in july

im a huge fan of the skate games but it’s bullshyt that EA didn’t do anything for an entire gen despite all the fans begging for them to bring it back, just for them to get back in the game when two smaller developers worked their asses off for years to get the following to put out an actual release:francis:

L2014

Banned
Daps
I haven’t played session but I had the same feeling with skater xl and am super excited for its release in july

im a huge fan of the skate games but it’s bullshyt that EA didn’t do anything for an entire gen despite all the fans begging for them to bring it back, just for them to get back in the game when two smaller developers worked their asses off for years to get the following to put out an actual release:francis:
20 years ago I ain’t think game companies would ever adopt this conglomerate mindset. Back in the day you could get gems from first timers with staffs of 10 to 30 people with a humble budget. Think Mortal Kombat.

Now everything is Oscar bait when some of us just want good gameplay.

I hope indies take the reigns again and single companies can stick to what they do best without big corps tryna kill em over silly shyt like not crackin a billion.

I gotta cop XL and Sesh now. I feel like it’s the only way to stab at these suits that aint even got gamer tags but wanna dictate what a game should be.