Each state's most popular athlete. (Based on search engine results)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Interesting but I wouldn't say that's the most popular just the most searched and considering Bron has a hot shoe and one of the best selling shoes out that factors into it. But whatever I'll just throw all that out the window. All hail king James :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
LeBron more popular than Jeter in New York state..

:wow:
I'd like to see more numbers.
Whose second and third and stuff. I'm sure people are googling LeBron James, Andrew Wiggins, etc, but its like we are in the middle of basketball season. Who gets googled after the post season is done? I'm not saying Google is dikk riding Lebron on purpose. I'm just saying stats change through the months. I'm sure RGIII's search number goes up during the NFL season in Maryland and Virginia.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
I am just going to assume that the Philly and Pittsburgh fans competing searches diluted the overall numbers and that is how we ended up with Lebron James here in PA.

:dahell:

Are you going to tell me that PGH and Philly would be a wash? Despite the fact that Philly is 5x's the size of PGH?

The most popular/successful sports star in PA would probably be Ben Roethelisberger or Troy P- But I can see more people googling Lebron outta hate:heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to see more numbers.
Whose second and third and stuff. I'm sure people are googling LeBron James, Andrew Wiggins, etc, but its like we are in the middle of basketball season. Who gets googled after the post season is done? I'm not saying Google is dikk riding Lebron on purpose. I'm just saying stats change through the months. I'm sure RGIII's search number goes up during the NFL season in Maryland and Virginia.
this data is from last summer (while wiggins was still deciding what college to go to) as soon as he decided his search numbers fell off a cliff in KY

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
this data is from last summer (while wiggins was still deciding what college to go to) as soon as he decided his search numbers fell off a cliff in KY
My google search list would probably be:
1. Sophie Dee
2. nip slip
3. spring break flashers
4. Julia Ann
5. Rajon Rondo
6. Celtics
7. Gianna Michaels
8. MILF
9. Carmelo Anthony
10. wicked weasel
11. Derrick Rose