Eagles Fly South to get Baked | Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1/15/2024)

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
whats the word on baker? last i heard dude was banged up earlier last week

got the eagles winning comfortably even without AJ. i'm far from an optimist, but i would have to see my eagles play flat in the playoffs vs a borderline inferior opponent to believe it :manny:. i'm foolish to think this way given everything i've seen in the past 6 weeks but it is what it is :ehh:.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
whats the word on baker? last i heard dude was banged up earlier last week

got the eagles winning comfortably even without AJ. i'm far from an optimist, but i would have to see my eagles play flat in the playoffs vs a borderline inferior opponent to believe it :manny:. i'm foolish to think this way given everything i've seen in the past 6 weeks but it is what it is :ehh:.
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me 6 out of 7 times shame on me:yeshrug:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I haven't seen anything in the last two months that would cause me to believe that the Eagles are going to win this game.

So unless there's some miraculous transformation of philosophy, I don't see hoe the Eagles emerge victorious.

If Sirianni wants to save his job, he'd better run the ball and control the clock, like they did in Week 3 against this same team.

But I'm not seeing it.... :manny:

Hope I'm wrong.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I haven't seen anything in the last two months that would cause me to believe that the Eagles are going to win this game.

So unless there's some miraculous transformation of philosophy, I don't see hoe the Eagles win this game.

If Sirianni wants to save his job, he'd better run the ball and control the clock, like they did in Week 3 against this same team.

But I'm not seeing it.... :manny:

Hope I'm wrong.
Bucs having a game 9-0 against the Panthers makes me think the Eagles should win