EARL SWEATSHIRT - FEET OF CLAY (DISCUSSION THREAD)

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

Feet of Clay
Track List

1. “74”
2. “EAST”
3. “MTOMB” (produced by Alchemist)
4. “OD”
5. “EL TORO COMBO MEAL” (feat. Mavi)
6. “TISKTISK/COOKIES”
7. “4N” (feat. Mach-Hommy)

Earl Sweatshirt Plots Surprise New EP ‘Feet of Clay’
Earl Sweatshirt will release a new seven-track EP, Feet of Clay, Friday, November 1st, at midnight via Warner Records and the rapper’s own Tan Cressida.

Earl produced much of the EP himself, and it also features guest appearances from Haitian-American rapper Mach-Hommy and rising MC Mavi. Past Earl collaborator the Alchemist provided additional production, along with Ovrkast. Following the release of Feet of Clay, Earl will also share a video for one of the tracks, “East.”

In a statement, Earl said of the EP, “FOC is a collection of observations and feelings recorded during the death throes of a crumbling empire.”

Feet of Clay follows Earl’s 2018 album, Some Rap Songs, while in January he released a short film, Nowhere Nobody, directed by Naima Ramos-Chapman and Terence Nance. The rapper is set to perform at his old Future cohort, Tyler, the Creator’s annual Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival, taking place November 9th and 10th at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles.

Last edited:

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
Earl is trash, last project confirmed that for me. Most of all the odd future members turned out to be overrated

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Earl is trash, last project confirmed that for me. Most of all the odd future members turned out to be overrated
I think Earl is a very talented cat. Both as an emcee and as a producer. But I do think that last project was sort of a ‘low effort disguised as high art’ kind of thing.