Earl Sweatshirt Knows About Drake Too #ProtectKodakBlack

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Meek sacrificed his career for the culture :ohlawd:. Its a slow burn, but it will not stop. Truth will always prevail in the end. You gotta love it :wow:

tumblr_n1zw9qDmAO1sgwk7uo1_500.gif

:salute:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I remember seeing threads on this guy a few months ago. :mjlol: at people saying Drake discovered him

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
:heh:We need to start hitting this nikka Drake with this shyt
swiper2.jpg

@3Rivers could I get the Drake smiley edited onto this thing? :ohhh:

Thebe better be careful before Rap Game Kirby come through and take his style and start rapping monotone and disinterested

method actor aubrey studying for his next role*

:mjlol: but na i cant even lie i said the same thing when i heard drake posted kodak on instagram or something. but its not a problem til he gets on a remix :ufdup:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
EARL (@earlxsweat) on Twitter
L6UHiVG.png

:lupe: Will Drake try to Meek Mill young Earl? Is Earl gonna join Meek and Sauce Walka in the winner's (:mjlol:) circle? Find out next time on Dragonball Z...

Earl can actually rap, like really good. If anyone getting sent to the next dimension, it's drake and his team of writers. This would be the perfect come up for Earl's career, to get into a beef with Drake.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Migos is just about finished

Drake 100% rode Futures wave this year.

The Weeknd didn't become super successful until he distanced himself

When Drake did his first song with Migos, did the broad public know who they were?

When he did his first song with the weeknd did they know who he was?

How about when he did Tony Montana did the broad public know who Future was?

Drake gave them a platform while he benefited off it as well. Yeah he is a vulture but it goes both ways.
As long as Kodak don't sign any papers with Drake I can't see how working with him could harm his career

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Drake did his first song with Migos, did the broad public know who they were?

When he did his first song with the weeknd did they know who he was?

How about when he did Tony Montana did the broad public know who Future was?

Drake gave them a platform while he benefited off it as well. Yeah he is a vulture but it goes both ways.
As long as Kodak don't sign any papers with Drake I can't see how working with him could harm his career
Yes to every single one. Y'all nikkas must live in a bubble. Specifically with Migo & future. Every club was blasting them before Drake.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Yes to every single one. Y'all nikkas must live in a bubble. Specifically with Migo & future. Every club was blasting them before Drake.
I emphasized broad public for a reason. I'm talking about national success. He definitely gave them a different platform

Daps
mf out here feeling offended like if camel ain't been leeching his whole career. get over it nerds its not about who did it first but who did it right. :umad:

Pier7

Superstar
Daps

These nikkas acting like Kodak Black is some underground local rapper :snoop: . Kid is signed to Atlantic for crying out loud. He been big with the youngins. Got numerous songs with millions of views. Coli nikkas too busy talking bout the 90s to open their eyes and see what happening outside.

Drake is definitely riding the wave here, he is doing Kodak no favors.