Earl Sweatshirt Outchea Knocking Out Cacs

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:dead: EARL real af. He must hate his fanbase so much, last show I went to it was all kids. Gonna do an 18+ show here in a couple months tho that should be better

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
:dead: EARL real af. He must hate his fanbase so much, last show I went to it was all kids. Gonna do an 18+ show here in a couple months tho that should be better

He genuinely doesn't fukk with them corny motherfukkers breh.

I bet the tweets where he shyt on Odd Future's fanbase after they broke up are still out there. :pachaha:Tyler is the one pandering to cacs, Earl don't play that.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Always violatin :why:

qlxC90Y.gif
No wasted movement:wow:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He genuinely doesn't fukk with them corny motherfukkers breh.

I bet the tweets where he shyt on Odd Future's fanbase after they broke up are still out there. :pachaha:Tyler is the one pandering to cacs, Earl don't play that.
:whoo: can you post links? i was talking shyt about him fukking with that c00n tyler i will take it back if he shyt on them good to :ohlawd:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of fukkery this month has been insane.

Drake don't write his rhymes, Ghostface got Action Bronson shook from thousands of miles away, Young Thug and Birdman looking at hard time over a lover's quarrel, now even underground artists are knocking dudes around with no fukks given.

I gotta get my ass in church and thank Jesus for all this fukkery! :blessed:

Hip Hop is exciting again..and all thanks for beef albeit a weird social media version... but ill take it :feedme: