Earl Sweatshirt takes shots at corny Odd Future cac fans

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Nicca :rudy: who said i thought it was a diss towards tyler. You can not fucc with a nicca without dissing him you know. My post is still facts because hasn't fucced with tyler in years, i don't know what yhe fucc you talmbout

I wasn't talking to you in the second part HOWEVER they are still cool breh. You are wrong saying they haven't liked each other for years. That I know first hand from seeing them in random spots in LA. Where did you get your info tho?

Don't even need to point out the fact that he was agreeing with Tyler, Tyler was on Doris, and Earl Sweatshirt was performing with Tyler at Camp Flognaw just last year.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Good for all of you who could predict the demise of a group of 9 young black males, one of whom goes by 'Taco'... Odd Future's shyt wasn't any stupider than Wu Wear. It wasn't like those kids wearing supreme hats thought they were serious, they just did that shyt because their white bread parents didn't pay attention to them until they started wearing banana yellow donut leggings.

It's sad that they can't find knowledge of self, but calling them walking easter baskets is just :yeshrug:

He's a salty dude, it is what it is. I probably worry more about Earl finding an identity than his fans, who are probably gonna go on to become nursing assistants or bitter high school english teachers like normal people.

And really, what's sadder? His fans wearing what they want, or a buncha grown men making threads about every fukking pissy tweet some 20 year old curmudgeon makes about his old band? I saw this tweet last night, why does it deserve its own thread? Who cares