early 2000s dusty n*gga outfit

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
lol in the pre-militant SOHH days I made a thread saying Jacob The Jeweler was the dumbest thing hip hop ever created. The idea of rich black men lining up to throw tens of thousands of dollars at some random jewish guy making him rich while they go broke and get nothing in return should be an embarrassment.

nikkas called me broke and a hater and I shouldn't tell rich people what to do with their money :mjcry:

ASAP might try and bring that shyt back, he did with the Guess stripes and AF1's so...

2-Chainz-Gucci-jacket-Goyard-belt-ASAP-Rocky-GucciGhost-jacket-Jacob-watch.jpg

giphy.gif

say brehs, between me and yall
One time My mom bought me a plain old jersey from walmart with no teams on it or nothing,

So I took one of those SLAM Magazines off the shelf and cut out the NBA Logo and a Dallas Mavs logo (since the shirt was blue) and glued that MFer on the jersey:mjgrin::dead:

I also glued a few other team logos on my blue jeans:mjlol:

I was flossing for a hot minuet :lawd::wow:

Had the girls like :whoo:

:russ:...funny story....plus funny how logos/brands/trends can hugely impact how someone views you or yourself...

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I remember nikkas was getting robbed for they pelles like crazy back in my hs years 2000-2004.

I wonder if my mom still got my joints in here house somewhere.

One of my friends brothers killed a nikka over a pelle in the bx, and is doing a life sentence for that shyt.

Pelle_Pelle_Red_American_Rebel_Leather_Jacket3.JPG
It still goes down when I was in high school people was getting robbed for Pelles and "biggies" (Marmot Parkas)...
4f6c005d4da7e59cb4006767cb8b1179.jpg