Early 2000's Had The WOAT Fashion

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
tacky like the 80's but with none of the charm. early 2000's style was terrible :mjlol:

cos-01-britney-justin-de.jpg

dipset_preview.jpg

baggy-540x314.jpg

o-town.jpg

nsync.jpg

cornell-haynes-nelly-20051118-85292.jpg

6806.jpg

enhanced-buzz-9043-1383591154-16.jpg

feature_9.jpg
:scusthov:I've been saying this since the 00s. Even then I was all :sadcam:when will this shyt end

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I will say it aged badly

It kind of did...and kind of didn't.

Just think though...2000-2004 was the last era for film/photography as commonplace as digital now. I see the pictures from back then and there's a certain beauty to them.

But yeah, someone said it in the Booth...it just seemed everything back then was just being geared and retooled for mass mainstream appeal (hip-hop fashion, punk fashion, skate, etc).

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Thats young nikka retarded shyt (and a cheap shot at omar epps)....fashion for cats my age look fresh as fukk (mid late 20s). A lot of business casual, form fitting, retro style, etc. Perhaps Im biased based on the tastes of my crew tho...

10 years ago, every one was dressed like a nitwit. You'd have nikkas in they 30s wearing white tees to they kneecaps, and size 48 jeans. SMH.

Breh, dudes who had their mind/paper right been dressing like that (mid-late 20s) since the 90s. That shyt has never been changed, just the examples of the late 00s and my post are just the extremes of the fashion of the time. There were some dope styles that werent over doing it like there is some ish now. For the most part for every year got they high points and some :snoop: points for fashion

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Fashion today is fantastic except for skinny jeans IMO.

I agree with you to an extent, I never was a fan of baggy clothes but I'd rather have that than the stuff I see worn these days. If I wasn't on mobile is post examples but look at Young Thug for example or Willow/Jaden Smith.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Nah...there's just way too many choices out there...you could literally dress anyway you wanted and get away with it...that's freedom yo!

I know that, but I'm talking about the more popular trends, this Euro, feminine bullshyt. I don't wear that shyt, but its being propagandized for capital, so I see ti too often

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I agree with you to an extent, I never was a fan of baggy clothes but I'd rather have that than the stuff I see worn these days. If I wasn't on mobile is post examples but look at Young Thug for example or Willow/Jaden Smith.

Street/hood fashion is weird now. I go into Jimmy Jazz and V.I.M. and everything is a knockoff of all of those high end brands like Balmain, Givenchy, etc. Leather joggers, sweaters with religious art/boticellis/etc, snapbacks with big plastic/gold/metal letters on them. I remember when hood gear was actually "hood" now it looks like something out of Raf Simons outtake.

Hiding the blammer in a Jil Sander cashmere sleeveless sweater= Gangsta :stopitslime:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I never wore that lame shyt coz I knew better

What's worse though is that as a kid in the 90s I actually went out and bought ski goggles and wore them shyts in the streets like I was the don't dadda
220px-Capital_Punishment_1998.jpg

:whew:

Everyone rocked the ski goggles in the late 90s...walked into school and the ladies were choosin..those were the days :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Thats young nikka retarded shyt (and a cheap shot at omar epps)....fashion for cats my age look fresh as fukk (mid late 20s). A lot of business casual, form fitting, retro style, etc. Perhaps Im biased based on the tastes of my crew tho...

10 years ago, every one was dressed like a nitwit. You'd have nikkas in they 30s wearing white tees to they kneecaps, and size 48 jeans. SMH.
You got nikkas in they 30s doing that shyt now :mjlol:

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Everyone rocked the ski goggles in the late 90s...walked into school and the ladies were choosin..those were the days :wow:

:russ:

I guess back then, as dumb as it was, nikkaz had a bit more of our own style.

Now they be telling these nikkaz if you got that real money you should be buying what them european fags be wearing,you flossing their cars anyway

These nikkaz might say they try add a certain swag to it, but they choosing to wear the European clothes that's owned and designed by a fakkit boy:mjlol:

jay-z-kanye-matching-skirt.png