earvin III johnson out here getting right for the Summer.. Whats your excuse

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
11165269_10204152840996840_3700363758975216157_n.jpg
Am i the only one who feels bad for Magic on this one? I mean i know the man's a millionaire and dont have the problems I have. But I feel for him.

I'm sure as a father it kills you inside to see your SON, the men you expect to help carry your casquet when you die, turn into cross-dressing diva. :mjcry:
I'm sure he loves him no matter what but he probably lays down at night wondering what he could have done differently to prevent this or if he did anything wrong raising the boy.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Am i the only one who feels bad for Magic on this one? I mean i know the man's a millionaire and dont have the problems I have. But I feel for him.

I'm sure as a father it kills you inside to see your SON, the men you expect to help carry your casquet when you die, turn into cross-dressing diva. :mjcry:
I'm sure he loves him no matter what but he probably lays down at night wondering what he could have done differently to prevent this or if he did anything wrong raising the boy.

I used to think that way when i was younger... but if my son turned out like this...

GOD FORBID

but id still love him unconditionally...

Well actually , idk if id "love him ".. but i wouldn't hate him or talk shyt about him.

But regardless i dont feel bad about clowing any entertainer for any reason.. thats what they here for, our amusement :bryan:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!

Yeah any man would question this and it's a natural concern. Despite the poker - faced PC response a man might try to sell you in public, it's hurting him inside. No man asks for his children to be gay...especially his sons.
I'm sure when Magic is away from the cameras, in the confines of his home, he's beating himself over the head as to what he could've done better.
He's probably had alot of nights doing:mjcry: in his pillow. We'll never know.