EA's NCAA Football is back

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
We back :blessed::blessed: finally I never thought this would return, trying to not to get my hopes sky high until it actually comes out but the fact EA tweeted it themselves and not some rumor gives hope. As much I love NCAA Football 14 it's hella dated and I'm tired of breaking out my PS3 just to play it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rekka & His sanctions :martin:

nikka took some of my schollys away talking about I had my starters in too late at WR....

@Rekkapryde I ONLY HAD 7 WRS ON MY ROSTER AND I WAS IN A 5 WIDE SET ON 3RD AND LONG IN THE 4TH QUARTER! :damn:

tenor.gif

revenge is on the horizon :blessed:

maxresdefault.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rekka & His sanctions :martin:

nikka took some of my schollys away talking about I had my starters in too late at WR....

@Rekkapryde I ONLY HAD 7 WRS ON MY ROSTER AND I WAS IN A 5 WIDE SET ON 3RD AND LONG IN THE 4TH QUARTER! :damn:

:snooze:

you got caught :umad:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I used to create a savage 5-star RB from Dade County assuming he'd automatically pick the U :myman:

Then he'd list FSU, UF and Ohio State as his top 3 schools:beli:
That shyt used to piss me tf off so I stopped saving it before I could see that and if they didn’t act right.....Id delete they ass and start clean over :camby:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
full

I'm finna whoop @Regular_P 's Gump ass up and down the field :wow:

Dynasty mode is byke!

We can finally get rid of this cursed shyt, being left with the sour taste of this being the last cover
full

I'm showing Harbozo how to recruit and coach talent when this comes out. And after I thump you online, I'm negging that bozo @smitty22

TotalCompassionateBarnowl-max-1mb.gif