EA's NCAA Football is back

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
No way possible.

They will have a worse record in the B12 than they did in Pac12 last year
Definitely people don’t understand how good the B12 is. I’m happy my longhorns going to the SEC get a couple free wins from the likes of vandy and such

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought EA’s college team/player ratings were always off at release. There was always a couple teams or players that were way overrated. But Travis must had something in NIL contract for Colorado to be inflated like this :russ:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3 Leagues Filled

We Ready to pick teams in less than 3 weeks

If you wanna get in on the waitlist HMU :blessed:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No way possible.

They will have a worse record in the B12 than they did in Pac12 last year
You are one stupid of son of a bytch if you believe that.

Avi bet for Jan to April 2025. I bet Colorado will have a better record than OU this year.

If OU has a better record, you win.

If Colorado has the same record I still win because you said we will be worse in the Big XII than the Pac 12.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You are one stupid of son of a bytch if you believe that.

Avi bet for Jan to April 2025. I bet Colorado will have a better record than OU this year.

If OU has a better record, you win.

If Colorado has the same record I still win because you said we will be worse in the Big XII than the Pac 12.

:what:

OU has the most difficult schedule out of every team in college football this season. It's not even a comparable bet.

Yet still, I guarantee you Colorado loses more games rhan they did last year.

There's not a single team on paper they are better than in the Big 12

Tell me who in the Big 12 schedule "yall" will beat? "Y'all" will likely lose to Nebraska as well.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:what:

OU has the most difficult schedule out of every team in college football this season. It's not even a comparable bet.

Yet still, I guarantee you Colorado loses more games rhan they did last year.

There's not a single team on paper they are better than in the Big 12

Tell me who in the Big 12 schedule "yall" will beat? "Y'all" will likely lose to Nebraska as well.
You bytchin out like a hoe. If we trash like you say we are, it's a no brainer

Bet on?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You bytchin out like a hoe. If we trash like you say we are, it's a no brainer

Bet on?

Colorado would go 1-11 with OU's SEC schedule. We would go 11-1 with Colorado schedule. So no...what's the point of betting? You know good and well Colorado roster is not equal to OU, nor should it be 1 point away from NATIONAL CHAMPION Michigan, UNDEFEATED reg season Florida St.

Why you so angry though? I'm stating provable facts. You're actin real emotional....and disrespectful when I don't recall you being that way before . :yeshrug:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Colorado would go 1-11 with OU's SEC schedule. We would go 11-1 with Colorado schedule. So no...what's the point of betting? You know good and well Colorado roster is not equal to OU, nor should it be 1 point away from NATIONAL CHAMPION Michigan, UNDEFEATED reg season Florida St.

Why you so angry though? I'm stating provable facts. You're actin real emotional....and disrespectful when I don't recall you being that way before . :yeshrug:
Bet on or you a hoe ass nikka?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bet on or you a hoe ass nikka?
Okay lil nygga, we can both be that way.

When someone says, "No", what the hell are you still asking for? Can you read?

Beat it, kid. Take your bandwagoning bytch-ass on back to whatever team you stanned before Colorado. And halfway thru the season when you disappear, we won't hear sht from you.

:camby:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Okay lil nygga, we can both be that way.

When someone says, "No", what the hell are you still asking for? Can you read?

Beat it, kid. Take your bandwagoning bytch-ass on back to whatever team you stanned before Colorado. And halfway thru the season when you disappear, we won't hear sht from you.

:camby:
This nikka don't stand for shyt. Sad example of a OU Stan. Most would easily take the bet if it's a no brainer as you claim.