East side of Detroit is full of ugly females

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
My people live off of Van Dyke and I've never seen a good looking chick the million times I've been there
They stay inside because nikkas will lose it.

Real talk I have 3 cousins one is a girl who is very attractive. What's fukked up is that they would always walk to school and other places like the store but not the pretty one. Their grandma (not on my side) was like hell nah you can't walk no where :mjlol:. They whole family kept that girl hidden. The area was rough though and most of the girls were ugly. It was so bad one time I was there and my pretty cousin went to the mailbox and I swear nikkas came out the woodworks on some:shaq: shyt :russ: and she was outside all of 1 minute.

jamma

Pro
Daps
every hood has some ugly ass females. the poorer the neighborhood is the worse they look. :yeshrug:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

Real talk I have 3 cousins one is a girl who is very attractive. What's fukked up is that they would always walk to school and other places like the store but not the pretty one. Their grandma (not on my side) was like hell nah you can't walk no where :mjlol:. They whole family kept that girl hidden. The area was rough though and most of the girls were ugly. It was so bad one time I was there and my pretty cousin went to the mailbox and I swear nikkas came out the woodworks on some:shaq: shyt :russ: and she was outside all of 1 minute.

Yeah my only girl cousin that lives there is fat and unattractive and she don't go nowhere. Her bothers get it in but she just helps out her grandma out, whatever. Her bothers get it in though. But being a girl in the ghetto I can imagine them worried about her safety. I don't know.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Lol this cracked me up