Eastern Conferences playoffs is hella garbage

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I'm all for them letting the best 16 teams out of 30, no matter the conference, battle it out. Eastern Conferenve playoffs mad boring.
Why ?so we can see Cavs Warriors in round 2 and have nothing else to look forward too? The scheduling would be stupid also

The product is shyt right now. The owners have to do something:scust:
They made it so that leaving your squad will cost you 60-70 mil instead of 10-15. But it's too late for all that because the Warriors and Cavs are here for at least two more years after this season. It is what it is, unless one of these top draft picks turns out to be an instant star

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Showtime not gonna save the league. Each team should only be allowed to have one max player. I'm literally watching a game where Deron Williams is coming off the bench for Kyrie Irving, the bandwagon sh*t is disgusting :scust:
That sounds like an awful idea that would spawn like 10 Atlanta hawks type teams
And :dwillhuh: is flabby as hell and playing for the minimum.
Draft didn't do anything, fukk boy super teams allowed for this. Hard cap the league and get rid of max contracts and use the next CBA to dissemble both the cavs/warriors. NBA is going to lose a lot of viewership if this continues for a few years in the playoffs.
Nah once these young teams like the bucks, sixers, lakers etc develop the league will be in better shape. couple years away :francis:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That sounds like an awful idea that would spawn like 10 Atlanta hawks type teams
And :dwillhuh: is flabby as hell and playing for the minimum.

I highly disagree that would promote real competition. When your bench players could start for half the NBA teams that says a lot.

Nah once these young teams like the bucks, sixers, lakers etc develop the league will be in better shape. couple years away :francis:

:mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Spurs-Warriors was pretty good until Kawhi got injured :yeshrug:
It was just the Spurs beating the shyt out of the Warriors. I mean I find that entertaining of course, but as far as basketball goes, that's not fun to watch (it really is, but Imma give you the textbook answer). Every West conference game been ass

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
I agree OP, just fast forward to the finals already.

In the finals at least we will see both teams healthy, and competing each other as equals. NBA playoffs this year has been the story of superior teams bulldozing their paths to the finals by dominating outrageously inferior teams.

Last edited: