Eating a Twinkie after getting finished eating some p*ssy is some euphoric shyt :Banderas:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Got the cum juice all over your goatee then wipe it off eat a Twinkie while washing it down with some chocolate milk it's nothing like it :noah:
zingers, OP.

fukk twinkies

cd9e86e4-9826-40fd-97f5-300b50051201.38ce46d68a139230292ac925845de152.jpeg

get you some zingers.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
i bought 50 grams of delta-8 distillate for 40 dollars online and i think ive been permanently high for four days now. i cant remember.

be careful out there :ufdup:

I’m trying out one of those THC vapes for the first time and this shyt has gone straight to my head. Perfect way to end the week :wow:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I’m trying out one of those THC vapes for the first time and this shyt has gone straight to my head. Perfect way to end the week :wow:
idk what to do with this shyt. supposedly you can melt it on a hot plate and pour it into ceramic vape tanks but ive just been balling up little pieces and eating it. does wonders for my back pain but i dont like being THAT high... gotta find a neutral ground

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
idk what to do with this shyt. supposedly you can melt it on a hot plate and pour it into ceramic vape tanks but ive just been balling up little pieces and eating it. does wonders for my back pain but i dont like being THAT high... gotta find a neutral ground

I’m usually an edibles man but the come down takes too long unless you’re taking it go to sleep. Best way to kick the high is with a strong coffee and/or energy drink...also drink loads of water so that dry mouth doesn’t take you out.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I’m usually an edibles man but the come down takes too long unless you’re taking it go to sleep. Best way to kick the high is with a strong coffee and/or energy drink...also drink loads of water so that dry mouth doesn’t take you out.
i actually like to put a little bit in my coffee with about 400mg of l-theanine. and cream and sugar of course.

im prescribed opioids for my back and this stuff helps just as much if not more. id like to stop taking them completely.